Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the thread and not sure where to post this but wanted to comment on the Fort Wayne Mobile Service Experience.

I was due for my 1y annual inspection and service and called Indianapolis SC and they informed me they had a Mobile Service guy in FW. They gave me his number and I called and talked to Nathan. He works out of Fort Wayne and works exclusively for Tesla. He was fantastic at scheduling and accommodating my busy schedule and minimizing disruption. He even went out of his way to assure I could enjoy the P85D AP1 vehicle (my 2013 85 doesn't have AP).

Not only that he was helpful giving me tips on a couple of DIY things I want to do, while maintaining that he could not help me or accept payment for off hours help which I completely understood and respected.

Nathan went wholly out of his way to make the Service experience as painless as possible and was great to work with. I can't recommend him enough. He also was great at addressing a humming noise that I mentioned (which required a follow up appointment). If you have any questions he is a great resource and proudly represents the company.

Very happy with my at-home service appointment experience!

How is the mobile service in Fort Wayne now? I am reading horror stories about Tesla service all over the world and will not take the plunge if there isn’t some reassurance that service won’t be a frequent irritant.

Would appreciate any feedback from Fort Wayne owners.

Thanks.

How is the mobile service in Fort Wayne now? I am reading horror stories about Tesla service all over the world and will not take the plunge if there isn’t some reassurance that service won’t be a frequent irritant.

Would appreciate any feedback from Fort Wayne owners.

Thanks.

Kudos for investigating for yourself and looking into the SC you would likely be using. Most people with good experiences don’t bother to post unless in response to others with bad experiences.

New to the thread and not sure where to post this but wanted to comment on the Fort Wayne Mobile Service Experience.

I was due for my 1y annual inspection and service and called Indianapolis SC and they informed me they had a Mobile Service guy in FW. They gave me his number and I called and talked to Nathan. He works out of Fort Wayne and works exclusively for Tesla. He was fantastic at scheduling and accommodating my busy schedule and minimizing disruption. He even went out of his way to assure I could enjoy the P85D AP1 vehicle (my 2013 85 doesn't have AP).

Not only that he was helpful giving me tips on a couple of DIY things I want to do, while maintaining that he could not help me or accept payment for off hours help which I completely understood and respected.

Nathan went wholly out of his way to make the Service experience as painless as possible and was great to work with. I can't recommend him enough. He also was great at addressing a humming noise that I mentioned (which required a follow up appointment). If you have any questions he is a great resource and proudly represents the company.

Do you still have Nathan’s number? I’m having trouble getting any help from Tesla service department

happen to have a phone number for him?