Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S software/firmware changelog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to go get the number, but I just got my MS back from the shop (for Ludicrous upgrade) and I have a new firmware that improves Summon. You can now configure the acceptable clearances, whether or not to use homelink and, if so, which door to operate, and you can now double-click the park button and tell it which way to go when you get out.

V7.1 (2.12.126)

Got notified of update afternoon of 2/25, updated MS early this morning. This appears to be the release noted in another post that improves Summon. I also noted one other item that I did not see in the changelog that said,"Regenerative braking at low temperatures has been improved."

I'm sure this is just regular push of updates, but FWIW, I had neported 2 software glitches to Tesla Service within the past 2 weeks, so maybe they pushed the update to me sooner? One issue was that the center console went dark one day while driving. It eventually rebooted but Slacker was messed up. Rebooting twice fixed it. Second issue occurred this week - I received a Contact Tesla Service Warning while backing out of my garage. They pulled logs in both cases and "found nothing.." I was running the 2.9.154 release previously.