Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Software/Firmware wishlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the MS knows when we drive into a tunnel, and it knows how long the tunnel is (see the dash display) why not automatically switch to interior air circulation upon entering each tunnel and then as you exit the tunnel, automatically switch back to the previous setting such as 'outside air' I mean, who wants to breath exhaust fumes if given the choice
.?.
Great idea!

Reactions: Lex
It was quite a shock when I test drove a Tesla. I was on an urban section of an Interstate highway where the speed limit was 55 and no one was near in front of me. I activated the TACC and it accelerate to 80 mph (which I should mention is not a legal anywhere in the state). The Tesla guy explained that 80 is where it was last set.

I think a much better approach would be to allow setting of a default value (or 55 even) rather than the last value used.
Push down seems to activate at current speed.

Fix the goddamn bugs in the media player which have been present since 2012. For instance, implement gapless playback.

I have so little respect for whoever's running Tesla's software team. This is not rocket science.

Ooo that's a thought.

Elon has stated the M3 interface will be "like a spaceship".

But of course he hasn't told us "which decade" :D

Ooo that's a thought.

Elon has stated the M3 interface will be "like a spaceship".

But of course he hasn't told us "which decade" :D

Apollo_Command_Module_Main_Control_Panel.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Casavant
When exceeding the posted speed limit and the AP/TACC knows what the sign says, instead of merely enlarging the speed limit icon ever so slightly, why not turn yellow (or add a colored border) for +5mph over or red for +10mph over (ideally limits could be set). The ever so slight enlargement is barely noticeable unless I'm actually looking at the icon... which I should not be if driving...

Speed limit databases are available from established sources and Tesla uses that as secondary to camera identification as I understand it.

It would be great if Tesla would use this database. BMW already uses it. In this way, the speed limit can be altered by authorities during road works etc. and the cars will follow suit - and also, pre-Autopilot cars can indicate the speed limit on the dashboard somewhere, even if they can't change the speed of the car. (although that could be made into a Driving option)

It would be great if Tesla would use this database. BMW already uses it. In this way, the speed limit can be altered by authorities during road works etc. and the cars will follow suit - and also, pre-Autopilot cars can indicate the speed limit on the dashboard somewhere, even if they can't change the speed of the car. (although that could be made into a Driving option)
Not sure I understand. You quoted my post that says Tesla does use this database.