Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X minor refresh coming soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this person on reddit says that all cars ordered after 11/4 will get front bumper camera. He says there's one sitting on the flagship Tesla showroom at Santana Row in San Jose. I tried calling to confirm but was unable to get through.

1700856677848.png

What is that?

So much fluff. All show rooms feature the latest cars where we can get out. The news media named it flagship and a Reddit post regurgitated it. Now TMC is infected.

So much fluff. All show rooms feature the latest cars where we can get out. The news media named it flagship and a Reddit post regurgitated it. Now TMC is infected.
It's not just the media in on it but the city government too! :)

Reactions: zoomer0056
OK, so what is the latest on the Model S? I'm looking to order one before end of year.

Will it get V4 AP hardware?

Will you be able to run FSD on it?

Does it come with a newer yoke than the original yoke?

Anything else significantly new in the last 2 years?
HW4, yes and it will run FSD.
It comes with a round wheel, but you can opt for the yoke (original).

In the last 2 years they have implemented a lighter color roof, matrix headlights, new taillights, swivel screen, ability to play steam, different brakes, and larger screen in the back. I may be missing something.

OK, so what is the latest on the Model S? I'm looking to order one before end of year.

Will it get V4 AP hardware?

Will you be able to run FSD on it?

Does it come with a newer yoke than the original yoke?

Anything else significantly new in the last 2 years?
Go to Tesla website and search on can build one out but as mentioned above, does have HW4. Only minor things like front bumper camera and ambient lighting are rumored to be soon.

Reactions: Cosmacelf