Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X minor refresh coming soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's easy to get caught up in the would of should of. Our decision was based on the transfer of FSD from the 2018 MX to the new 2023. Yes, next week, they did lower pricing but we was able to obtain an inventory car so to ensure delivery before the end of this month. Funny as it worked out, the 2023 MX plaid was same price we paid for the 2018 non performance. And now some other reasons for the trade in from the 2018 to the 2023.

2023 Plaid performance VS 2018 100D
Hardware 4 upgraded cameras / Gaming computer system 10 teraflops of processing power / Camera monitoring from App / Heat pump vs electric heater / Drag strip mode / Wireless Phone charging / 3 motors torque vectoring / 54 more miles / Red calipers / Active suspension / Did I mention Plaid / Yoke steering wheel / Third display for passenger / Landscape main screen / 22-speaker, 960-watt audio system / Multi-device music and media over Bluetooth / Tilting main screen / Ventilated A/C front seating / Front center console with sliding cup holders and storage / Sentry drive secure in glove box / Boombox features / Wireless and USB-C fast charging / Phone as a Key / Faster Internet Browser / New microphones enable Active Road Noise Reduction / May had forgot that it's a Plaid / New color Ultra Red / Optimized solar tinting / Ultraviolet and infrared protection on all glass / No stalks, no shifting / Faster Supercharging with latest battery pack / 7,920 cells / 1,020 hp / It's a Plaid.

As the refreshes continue to come, maybe 5 years from now, we'll do it again.
I’m curious, how much faster is the internet browsing?

I’m curious, how much faster is the internet browsing?
I wish I had a scientific way to help with this answer but I can say it is similar to using a older laptop. The lag on web pages are not there as in any other Tesla vehicle. Pages load quick and I haven't had any crash on any intense web page. The system is suppose to be known as a 10 teraflop processor. It is able to play Steam. I don't recommend it. You are constantly having to do a steam update and or the game you installed needs updates, All the D^^M time that takes forever.
YMMV.