Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X - 2013 Detroit Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
time to get into the toy box with the big boys at the DIAS , show off the car of the year , the model x , and the near future . go get m tesla. im pullin for you.

No matter what Tesla shows it will be great to have something new to discuss on the forum. The Model X and Future Car threads need a boost. Not much to discuss recently.

I guess I was wrong... It will be Model X that will be presented tomorrow:

https://twitter.com/Jim_Holder/status/290805413878837248/photo/1

BAkl-7HCMAAGAJs.jpg

I am going to agree, I don't really like the different color seats. At the same time I can see why they are doing it. To be bold and differentiate it from the Model S.

Also, I don't really like the LCD buttons on the steering wheel. I think they are taking it a bit far there and I would rather have scroll buttons honestly. Unless it is more of a press button sensitive then a pressure-finger sensitive screen, that may work.

ABG is reporting that Model X betas will not be in production till 2014. So much for general production at the end of 2013.

The Tesla Motors website changed their website months ago from 'limited production in late 2013' to 'production in 2014'. Not a surprise.

Since the beginning, I've mentally set my expectations for late summer/early fall 2014. And I'm prepared to have that reset, too.