Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS called me 1 hr after posting the above complaint on this forum. It's like they're watching. Now I feel guilty. Well, not really. I waited 2 1/2 years. Said delivery 2nd half of April. I kind of knew that already.
VIN26xx 90D , Tit with Tan, no PUP

How do they know who you are? You didn't reveal your entire VIN and I would assume your name isn't buddysx

Just checking in here to see others' experience. I am 3200s VIN, 90D. No delivery yet, obviously. I told my delivery guy not to talk to me until the thing is on a truck headed for Vegas. All the details and false starts would just drive me nuts.
I posted a question today on the Vegas Tesla Owners group FB page. Not a single reply to my question directed to X owners who have taken delivery! I'm getting a little worried about our lack of communication! I can't get return calls without going directly to the local manager!

I think very few members of the LV Tesla group have their Xs yet, maybe just the Mikes and I think only Mike L looks at the forum regularly. You could send him a PM to get the scoop. My VIN is about 1300 lower than yours and no word from Tony yet, but I told him not to call me until the thing is on a truck. Patience. Hope to see you Sunday.

I picked up my MX yesterday at factory after tour and it is awesome. Don't worry be happy!!!

Incredible vehicle. I came from an Audi Q7 - MX is way better.

Take the tour - really impressive and enjoyable.

The figured ash is like custom walnut - beautiful

AC works wonderful.

Can feel the air on the seats - not blowing but can feel

Plenty of room in the back seats.

The standard sound system is fine. I appreciate good music and good sound system - and can say it works just fine and is good enough.. I can see why you would want better, but if you are figuring out where to cut cost.

Plenty fast enough - don't need anything but base level.

Love the color combo.

The windshield is really nice.

Fun to learn all the good stuff on the big screen

Perfect suspension - not like a tight German or too soft.

So much customization possible

Like the 6 seater - very roomy inside

This is sooooo much fun to own!!

----------

Ordered/Deposit March 15 2015

Configured Jan 5 2016

Confirmed Jan 22 2016

VIN 20xx Mar 7

Scheduled delivery Mar 24-31
Delivers April 7 2016

Model X 90D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package

I picked up my MX yesterday at factory after tour and it is awesome. Don't worry be happy!!!

Incredible vehicle. I came from an Audi Q7 - MX is way better.

Take the tour - really impressive and enjoyable.

The figured ash is like custom walnut - beautiful

AC works wonderful.

Can feel the air on the seats - not blowing but can feel

Plenty of room in the back seats.

The standard sound system is fine. I appreciate good music and good sound system - and can say it works just fine and is good enough.. I can see why you would want better, but if you are figuring out where to cut cost.

Plenty fast enough - don't need anything but base level.

Love the color combo.

The windshield is really nice.

Fun to learn all the good stuff on the big screen

Perfect suspension - not like a tight German or too soft.

So much customization possible

Like the 6 seater - very roomy inside

This is sooooo much fun to own!!

----------

Ordered/Deposit March 15 2015

Configured Jan 5 2016

Confirmed Jan 22 2016

VIN 20xx Mar 7

Scheduled delivery Mar 24-31
Delivers April 7 2016

Model X 90D
All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package

Congrats!! Did you get a sunshade?

Reactions: WilliamZ
How do they know who you are? You didn't reveal your entire VIN and I would assume your name isn't buddysx
I've posted on these forums in the past with no vin information or name anywhere and have received a call from TM regarding my post within 24 hours. They verified that they saw my post, hence the call but I failed to ask how they were able to track my info and connect it to my post.
Btw...my post was not critical, it was just a question about transferring my X order to an S order.