Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about the 0.122% of heat and 22.847% of light entering the cabin? Obviously heat shouldn't be a problem, but 22.847% is pretty significant.
I am told my Photoshop skills are out of this world, so I crafted how @K-MTG 's X will look like with Sunshades. It may be too perfect and break the internet TMC.
Don't worry about the joint.. Biohazard defense mode has been engaged!
IMG_215.jpg

Last edited:
So I just received my confirmed production order and VIN number today (so excited!), what would you say the odds are for a June delivery? Hard to tell for sure from reading through the forums, but it seems not unreasonable, particularly since Tesla appears to be prioritizing the P90D configs, which I ordered. Any thoughts? Am I being overly optimistic? I feel for the folks who ordered YEARS ago and are just receiving their X's, however it does seem production is ramping up and smoothing out...

So I just received my confirmed production order and VIN number today (so excited!), what would you say the odds are for a June delivery? Hard to tell for sure from reading through the forums, but it seems not unreasonable, particularly since Tesla appears to be prioritizing the P90D configs, which I ordered. Any thoughts? Am I being overly optimistic? I feel for the folks who ordered YEARS ago and are just receiving their X's, however it does seem production is ramping up and smoothing out...

Late June is probably reasonable since a P90D should get some priority, but life is about expectations. Better to expect July and be pleasantly surprised if June happens. :)

Hmmn, I can see them. Anyone else know the intricacies of picture posting an album?

I think something has changed. Originally, you could select your album with the checkmark, then from the pop up, you could change permissions. Yours is private right now and you need to make it public. However, on my albums, that option seems to have disappeared. I'll bring it up in another thread, but in the meantime you might want to see if it works for you.