Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the textile seats are very similar to the Model S ones (pic below from the internet)

screen%20shot%202015-06-18%20at%204.27.37%20pm.png

Reactions: JimVandegriff
Looks like the textile seats are very similar to the Model S ones (pic below from the internet)

screen%20shot%202015-06-18%20at%204.27.37%20pm.png

Except the seat bottoms are more the next gen shape of Model S which is only available in leather with Model S unlike the X which only has the next gen shape regardless of material:

clothBottom.jpg
clothSeat.png

btw: I discovered the drag and drop only works if you knock the image size down.

Reactions: umeshunni
My DS told us in the beginning of April that my X would be delivered mid-month. (My VIN was assigned with an April/early May date range on the website). We sold my car and are sadly still waiting for the X. Apparently we should not have believed what we were told.... Still no real word on the status of the car. I keep being told basically nothing. :(

T minus 30 minutes. :p

Finally!!!! It's glorious. I'm still feeling my way around the thing. Definitely a few fit and finish issues but overall it's unbelievable. My friend with an S was giddy in it.

I can't seem to engage launch, somethings up but I will play with the machine in a bit. This was my 10minute break from the garage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 86
Finally!!!! It's glorious. I'm still feeling my way around the thing. Definitely a few fit and finish issues but overall it's unbelievable. My friend with an S was giddy in it.

I can't seem to engage launch, somethings up but I will play with the machine in a bit. This was my 10minute break from the garage.

Congrats! Look forward to hearing your thoughts about the X once you've had some time to drive it.

NonPUP front doors have essentially the same action when asked to open by you. Depressing the chrome. And will close wIth brake. And will also..... Drum roll.... Close when you lock the car! Did not expect that.

My friends are loving it almost as much as I do. My son loves it the most. Faster!!!

Reactions: ssq