Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X August Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Model X today. Fit and finish seems excellent! All trim pieces were lined up correctly and all windows, doors and seats operated as the should. Bit of a learning curve with some of the operations and settings but so far so good. And I
think the upgraded sound system sounds fantastic!

Congrats! I binged watched the Model X videos on Tesla's site under Support menu. I enabled auto-steer (aka auto-pilot) today and I smiled and giggled the entire trip.

Not sure if I mentioned this already, but I picked mine up on 8/13. VIN 141xx and it only has a single camera in the housing. There are rumors that retrofits would work on existing Model Xs after AP 2.0 is released. However, there are no official details and pricing, etc.

Hi,
New to the forum.
I placed my order for Model X 90D on 6/19/2016 (6 seat configuration). My estimated delivery is for late August to early September.
I got an update from my delivery contact that it has entered production process on Aug 16, 2016. Does anyone know the time frame for actual delivery after the vehicle enters the production process? My delivery contact told me he can give me a more precise delivery timeframe only after the vehicle reaches Dallas.
Thank you.

Hi,
New to the forum.
I placed my order for Model X 90D on 6/19/2016 (6 seat configuration). My estimated delivery is for late August to early September.
I got an update from my delivery contact that it has entered production process on Aug 16, 2016. Does anyone know the time frame for actual delivery after the vehicle enters the production process? My delivery contact told me he can give me a more precise delivery timeframe only after the vehicle reaches Dallas.
Thank you.

I ordered in late April, got my VIN at the beginning of July. My next communication was that the car was "in late stages of production" on July 28th. It arrived at the Service Center last Thursday, and will probably be delivered on Thursday - which will be 4 weeks after the "late stages" email.

Reactions: S-2-X
Model X 75D | Red | 6-Seats | AP | SAS | PUP/PIP | UHFS | Sub-Zero | VIN 133xx. Factory delivery.

Confirmed 6/17. VIN assigned 7/3. Entered Production 8/10. MVPA Delivery date 8/24 - unconfirmed. In "final stages" of production for over a week now.

I have been following the Tesla Motors Club site since buying our Model S but this is my first post. I cannot find the delivery spreadsheet that people are updating so if someone could give me a link that would be great.

Still hoping to be part of Team August Delivery but with no confirmation of the projected delivery date of 8/24 - tomorrow, it looks highly doubtful. Had hoped to take the MX to visit The Mouse in Anaheim this week. If Tesla misses our delivery window, we will morph into Team September Delivery... Sigh.

Kudos to our DS, Jennifer who is wonderfully responsive.

We are trading in our Signature Model S P85. We are quite disappointed with the trade-in value Tesla is offering, but we did try selling it on the open market and that proved more challenging than we anticipated as apparently some lenders will not finance used electric cars. Go figure.

Model X 75D | Red | 6-Seats | AP | SAS | PUP/PIP | UHFS | Sub-Zero | VIN 133xx. Factory delivery.

Confirmed 6/17. VIN assigned 7/3. Entered Production 8/10. MVPA Delivery date 8/24 - unconfirmed. In "final stages" of production for over a week now.

I have been following the Tesla Motors Club site since buying our Model S but this is my first post. I cannot find the delivery spreadsheet that people are updating so if someone could give me a link that would be great.

Still hoping to be part of Team August Delivery but with no confirmation of the projected delivery date of 8/24 - tomorrow, it looks highly doubtful. Had hoped to take the MX to visit The Mouse in Anaheim this week. If Tesla misses our delivery window, we will morph into Team September Delivery... Sigh.

Kudos to our DS, Jennifer who is wonderfully responsive.

We are trading in our Signature Model S P85. We are quite disappointed with the trade-in value Tesla is offering, but we did try selling it on the open market and that proved more challenging than we anticipated as apparently some lenders will not finance used electric cars. Go figure.

@wang5150 Did you do a coil -> SAS upgrade on your X order? I'm just wondering, since I also ordered an X75D on March 5th, but with SAS, and got a VIN 117xx in June, but I'm still waiting for production to start, at least according to my DS anyway.

Yes, I finally caved because I need the car before end of 2016 so I upgraded to SAS in June and got delivery in August. Not sure if Tesla is just waiting to bundle enough deliveries for shipment to Hawaii.... but I'd be happy to drive it over to you in Honolulu. Aloha!

Reactions: gmtom1