Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X CPO experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do any of you have experience buying a CPO X? It's been a week since I put a deposit down but I've had little real communication with my advisor. He said it could take 4 weeks for the vehicle to be ready for pickup. While I'm anxious and don't want to wait that long, my bigger concern is that I haven't been able to get much information about the car. I've asked for maintenance / repair history and pictures of the car. So far, I'll I've received is a generic car fax that doesn't really tell me anything.

I live in Idaho and plan on flying out to Ohio to pick it up. I feel like it's not to much to ask to have detailed information and pictures of the car prior to seeing it for the first time. I want to see pictures of the panel gaps and how much tread is left on the tires etc.

If you've purchased a CPO Tesla, I'd love to hear your experience.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi. I'm still planning on picking it up. Its now been 4 weeks and while I haven't had a whole lot of communication with Tesla, they did finally tell me the build date was June 2016 and it's only been serviced twice (once for the annual service and once for the parking brake recall). I'm hoping to hear from them today with a firm date of when it will be ready so I can purchase plan tickets as well as the final price to finalize the loan. Keep your fingers crossed :).