Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Oct. 31 I was told on the phone by my DS that I should expect delivery of my 90D around the second week of December. I called today to follow up and he told me that due to the hardware updates there were some delays but that I should now receive my MX by end of December. Trying so hard to be patient but I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!

Anyone else need my help?!

I am at least glad that cars don't just start production, they do actually finish sometimes.

Congrats @gearchruncher and @Wise1919, hopefully the transit will be much more predictable!

Ha ha haaa....I think this is nuts but at this point of being in production for the 4th week now, anything is worth a try!

Forums, I would like to lodge my formal complaint that my MX has been in production for too long with too little information. Please do something! :p

Now back to refreshing "MyTesla" .....:)

According to MyTesla, mine entered production an 11/23.

On 12/1 I got an email saying it has entered production.

Good grief. Aren't they at all embarrassed by this?
Ok, so technically I got an email saying it had entered production on 11/30 (at 11:40pm).

And then on 12/1 (around 5pm) I got an email saying it had finished production.

Mytesla still says in production. Who knows.

@Ambidexter Lets see now, my first delivery date was mid November. Then changed to November/early December. Then is was changed to just before or soon after Christmas/Festivus. The first delay was attributed to the introduction of AP2. The next delay was attributed to complexity of installation of AP2 HW and shortage of parts. The last delay was attributed to orders needing to ship longer distances. The only thing I have left is hope and that is rapidly dwindling away in 2016. If I could just get out of Queue I would at least have a sense that there is some form of forward progress, but I can't even get that far along. In the mean time, my HPWC, which I rushed to get installed anticipating an earlier arrival, sits lonely in my garage like an abandoned lover just waiting to connect to something. The green light burns but only lights up the darkness of my garage. At this point in time, I am about to take my aluminum pole, stand it up in the middle of the delivery center, air my grievances, and participate in feats of strength with the staff. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Bobby7 and beths11
Got this email and called my DS, my car is at the service Houston service center, looks like my car will be delivered a few days earlier than the expected delivery date of dec 11-25. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4879.PNG
    IMG_4879.PNG
    87.3 KB · Views: 75
Just got a call from my DS today. Confirmed my delivery appointment for 12/27. He said that was a worst case scenario if it was shipped by rail but it may arrive sooner since they are shipping many via truck. Almost here - appreciate the support everyone. I know many are still waiting - I am sure they will get them moving soon. Mine started production on Thanksgiving and completed less than a week later so some seem to be coming off the line quickly.

DS said it would be on a truck soon and he would have a specific date when it was halfway across the country - apparently very few updates in the system until it is well on its journey.

My Tesla still says "in production" by the way. Got the official e-mail with my delivery appointment date/time though - so looks like the website info is just out of date.

Some details if anyone is interested - just updated the tracking spreadsheet:
MX90D, East Coast, 6 seat everything except towing, 11/5 confirmation date, 11/24 prod, 11/30 prod complete

Reactions: Wise1919