Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like my MX60D will finally be here in December, moving from the "November Deliveries" thread to here. :)

8/28: Ordered MX60D, 5-seat, Coil
8/28-10/3: Growing Impatience
10/3: Changed to 7-seat, SAS
10/4: Assigned VIN 24XXX
10/4-10/19: Excited might get AP2
10/19-11/2: Dilemma whether to upgrade to EAP
11/2: Upgraded to EAP
11/9: MyTesla showed in production
11/12: Received email that production has begun
11/12-12/2: Refresh MyTesla
12/2: Received email that production is complete
Delivery estimate 12/15-12/29 in Dallas
MyTesla still shows "in production"

Feels like the reports of progress have picked up recently, hoping everyone on here gets their MX this month!

Maybe it's a little different through business side? I would assume all those question you had the financial institution that you go through would have an answer for that. Please keep us updated as to what you come up with I'm very curious and want to finalize my payment within the next couple weeks but want to get the best rate can you private message me any updates because I don't want to flood this thread with an off topic answer.
My MX just completed production so I filled out the financing form with 72 months and 10% down selected. Within 24 hours Tesla finance e-mailed me with a 1.74% rate for 72 months with US Bank. Worth noting that the loan does not include tax in the loan amount - you need to pay the 10% and full tax up front at signing. I was then asked to e-mail them back to accept and they said the paperwork would be ready when I pick up my car. I copied my DS on the acceptance e-mail and shortly after I got a call from my DS to schedule my delivery appointment on 12/27. I applied as an individual though - nothing business related.

Very smooth process so far - everything has happened on the schedule promised by the salesperson, e-mails, and DS.

Hope this helps!

• Informative
Reactions: pchengMX
My MX just completed production so I filled out the financing form with 72 months and 10% down selected. Within 24 hours Tesla finance e-mailed me with a 1.74% rate for 72 months with US Bank. Worth noting that the loan does not include tax in the loan amount - you need to pay the 10% and full tax up front at signing. I was then asked to e-mail them back to accept and they said the paperwork would be ready when I pick up my car. I copied my DS on the acceptance e-mail and shortly after I got a call from my DS to schedule my delivery appointment on 12/27. I applied as an individual though - nothing business related.

Very smooth process so far - everything has happened on the schedule promised by the salesperson, e-mails, and DS.

Hope this helps!
Thank you, I just applied, I am hoping for a 1.74 as well I did the same process as you just mentioned. How long did you wait before you got approval from your application? Since it's a Saturday I am thinking I may not hear from them until Monday... we will see.

Thank you, I just applied, I am hoping for a 1.74 as well I did the same process as you just mentioned. How long did you wait before you got approval from your application? Since it's a Saturday I am thinking I may not hear from them until Monday... we will see.
Applied around 5pm on a Thursday and heard back a little before 1pm the next day. You are probably right about not hearing back over the weekend though. Just keep an eye on your e-mail and you should hear back soon. Good luck and congrats on the purchase!

Reactions: pchengMX
DS just updated me that my car has completed production. First went into prod 11/29. I never got any email from tesla, it was all through my DS. My tesla still says "in production". Once I send payment they will be getting it on the first truck to Austin. She assured me it will only take a week to ship.

Reactions: vrykolas
Does anyone know if they have built or are building with the full self driving capability?

All cars have the hardware for FSD and EAP/AP2. However, AP2 is not yet active in software (not even the old AP1 stuff). That's promised for December. FSD isn't slated until a year from now. You can pay now for it if you want, but who knows when you'll get it...

Do people really buy $100K cars without reading the info on the configuration page?

All cars have the hardware for FSD and EAP/AP2. However, AP2 is not yet active in software (not even the old AP1 stuff). That's promised for December. FSD isn't slated until a year from now. You can pay now for it if you want, but who knows when you'll get it...

Do people really buy $100K cars without reading the info on the configuration page?

Not true. FSD has extra cams. All cars don't have the hardware.

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
Not true. FSD has extra cams. All cars don't have the hardware.

All cars do have the hardware, @gearchruncher is correct. All cars built since mid October have all hardware (and yes that means 8 cameras), every model S, every model X and every model 3 will have the same hardware. Only difference is which software package you activate (a) no autopilot features (b) enhanced autopilot (c) full self-driving. BTW, the full self-driving package is not expected to be available at least till later next year at the earliest.

Reactions: TMSE
All cars do have the hardware, @gearchruncher is correct. All cars built since mid October have all hardware (and yes that means 8 cameras), every model S, every model X and every model 3 will have the same hardware. Only difference is which software package you activate (a) no autopilot features (b) enhanced autopilot (c) full self-driving. BTW, the full self-driving package is not expected to be available at least till later next year at the earliest.

Ahhh! "Active" is the key word. Thanks for clarifying.