Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish they would add another SC in this part of Florida. The closest SC in on the opposite side of Orlando and well over an hour away, about 65 miles. The next closest SC is in Palm Beach county which is about 90 miles away. Hopefully there are not that many issues as it is a long drive to either center.
Just to give you a bright side, you're luckier than me. I'm in the Gainesville area and my closest SC is in Jacksonville, 90 miles away. Of course, the drive for me through rural northeast Florida might be a little nicer, but still .....

On the topic of the actual checklist...

Someone recently tried to change the checklist into the model s checklist. Confusion about how Google Docs works perhaps. Remember if you save it to your drive, it's still a shared document. In any case, I restored it and have been cleaning it up here and there (removing redundancy, fixing formatting, etc.).

I also wonder at times if it could be broken up into areas like paint, body panels, doors, wheels. But I don't want to necessarily change it so drastically either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updated as of 6 8 16... thx to input from @SMSMD
Two copies:
PDF Only
XLS with changed extension. Just change extension from .pdf to .xls and open - you will get warning "file may be corrupt" - but it will open as an XLS.

This checklist is really amazing.

THANK YOU to whoever took the time to put it together!

After having combed through the forum, I couldn't find an "updated" list.

Does anyone know of another checklist that may have added on to this one, or will this one suffice?

Family and I are picking our X up on Monday! :D

Just to give you a bright side, you're luckier than me. I'm in the Gainesville area and my closest SC is in Jacksonville, 90 miles away. Of course, the drive for me through rural northeast Florida might be a little nicer, but still .....

My closest is 115 miles away. You can only get delivery if you are over 150 miles. I wasn't happy about this especially since they just opened a store in my area - but apparently they aren't equipped yet to allow pickups. Anyway I hope the car drives me home at that point :)