Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS just texted that my X just hit the main production line!!!!!

I need more time to clean out the garage!! ARGHHHHH

I decided to check with my DS after seeing your post since both our VINs and location are close (I'm 88xx as well). Great news - it entered production!

"Your Model X has just entered production at the factory, and we should see it complete here by the end of the month!"

Time to get moving on my wall charger install:)

I decided to check with my DS after seeing your post since both our VINs and location are close (I'm 88xx as well). Great news - it entered production!

"Your Model X has just entered production at the factory, and we should see it complete here by the end of the month!"

Time to get moving on my wall charger install:)
My VIN is also 880X and they said yesterday it was "in the initial phase of production." Yay for us all! :) I'm glad to see we weren't pushed back to August like some others.

Looks like I've been assigned a VIN on my "My Tesla" page for my Model X order: 118XX

At least something to get excited about and I hope this means my X be going into Production soon...in time for a July delivery?? Any insight on what to expect next or what the timeframe will be for future updates on my order?

Great to hear these MX's going into production. My VIN is in the same range as others, 8835, and is supposed to enter production this week but I haven't heard back from my DS if it did. But from what you all are posting, it probably should have. Can't wait...

VIN 888x here. I'm not sure if this helps anyone here but I'm too excited not to post it:)

"We should see your Model X wrap up production at the factory here by the end of the week and with that great news in hand it will then be in transit here to Dallas! I would like to say it will arrive by the end of June, but it not then I would expect it the first week of July."

Reactions: EV-lutioin