Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received confirmation today that my 90D has apparently completed production and is on its way to South Florida. DS suggested it might even be here early next week and should be ready to pick up well before I return from travel after Independence Day. Very exciting and the relatively rapid turnaround from order to delivery (I'm expecting delivery less than two months after getting my VIN) should be encouraging to many of you who have ordered more recently. Of course I feel for those with 75Ds, who have had to wait much longer.

Waiting for my Model X 90D come to China the end of June/ maybe early this July.And my 85 will go to second-hand car shop...........a little but exciting ......

Attachments

• QQ图片20160625155752.jpg
    QQ图片20160625155752.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 101
I read yesterday in another thread on TMC that the Tesla Factory will be closed July 1st until the 5th. Understandable, but probably means those that were slated for late July delivery are probably now certainly looking at August...:(

Does anyone know for sure if build/production of vehicles continues over most other the weekends or are they normally closed on weekends?

Just received a VIN #12158 for a P90D ordered early June, confirmed 7 days later. Hopeful for July delivery!

P90DL, 22" Onyx, white seats, matte wood, six seat, Ludicrous, Autopilot, PUP, SAS, UHFS, Subzero.

FYI, I believe anyone who ordered after Memorial Day/early June was slated for August delivery...I had placed mine a week before that and even though it said July on the Design Studio online, expectations were set by my DS that it could be early August as well.

I read yesterday in another thread on TMC that the Tesla Factory will be closed July 1st until the 5th. Understandable, but probably means those that were slated for late July delivery are probably now certainly looking at August...:(

Does anyone know for sure if build/production of vehicles continues over most other the weekends or are they normally closed on weekends?

I wonder if this is all of Tesla or just the factory? I received my official MVPA which lists "VEHICLE TO BE DELIVERED ON OR ABOUT: 7/02/2016". I'm assuming that it will have to be after the holiday but one can hope.

Reactions: XHokie
Thanks! I reserved 8/1/2015; ordered 1/11/2016; confirmed 1/18/2016. I also had a few rounds of changes after I confirmed with the most recent being the SAS upgrade campaign. Fortunately I got away with only one $500 change fee.

Wow...yeah, you didn't have a recent order. Glad you're finally getting yours. :) Enjoy!!

Ok, it's June 30th.. Time to resurrect the July thread!
So my last DS communication yesterday 8 am said "Its finishing production in the next couple of day", and definitely delivered before July 11th.. In Utah, so not too far a transport.

:(:(
Coming back to July thread. Was scheduled to pickup today, but got a call from DS two days back with the news that my X is not ready for pickup and still did not complete production. Delivery scheduled today was cancelled. No ETA on when it will be as of now.

I'm moving over to the July thread. I was scheduled to pick my Model X up Last Friday, they called the night before and told me that when detailing that a bad FWD latch was discovered. I checked Monday, about noon, the parts arrived. No updates since then.

My original prediction was for an August delivery. Maybe they just want me to be right for once! :)

PS: Since they have the money, I guess they will count it as a delivery in the 2nd quarter.

I'm moving over to the July thread. I was scheduled to pick my Model X up Last Friday, they called the night before and told me that when detailing that a bad FWD latch was discovered. I checked Monday, about noon, the parts arrived. No updates since then.

My original prediction was for an August delivery. Maybe they just want me to be right for once! :)

PS: Since they have the money, I guess they will count it as a delivery in the 2nd quarter.
Delivery isn't counted in a quarter unless actual delivery has occurred and all paperwork is correct.

Delivery isn't counted in a quarter unless actual delivery has occurred and all paperwork is correct.

This is mostly true. There are exceptions for the states that don't allow Tesla to sell there, for example, Arizona. Legally, in those cases the car is technically sold to the customer prior to delivery and Tesla ships the customer's car to them. (i.e. They don't "sell" any cars in those states.)