Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got another message from DS.. "HEY! I just got word that we can actually make delivery happen TOMORROW! Have time tomorrow morning instead of Friday??"..

So Tomorrow afternoon it is (I do have to work to pay for this thing after all!

Congrats @DiveDeep !! I am envious and jealous at the same time. Post some pictures of your X if you would like to and good luck tomorrow. Hope you can sleep through the night...I know I won't be able to. :)

Apparently your DS can ping the location real-time while it is in transit. I reached out to mine to try to get a delivery estimate and he checked right then and it is under 100 miles away! He said they will receive it by morning and need a day to get it ready. We scheduled delivery for Friday :)

Reactions: SSD420
Remember this exciting moment. At the date of 7th July, The white angle model X appears in our factory this morning. Everyone rush to watch him.It's all white, the outside and the interior with six seats. Now the big family can go out for a sweet travelling.....It will be very soon....See the photo and the model X owner...

Attachments

• model X .jpg
    model X .jpg
    165 KB · Views: 98
  • key inside.jpg
    key inside.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 90
Congrats @DiveDeep !! I am envious and jealous at the same time. Post some pictures of your X if you would like to and good luck tomorrow. Hope you can sleep through the night...I know I won't be able to. :)

@XHokie.. I'll post some pics from up the canyon.. Interested how it does on energy with the regen..
Didn't sleep very much, mostly because I kept getting calls from work from 2 - 5 am!

Took delivery about three hours ago. 75 miles on X so far. It is PERFECT in every way. I looked over it very carefully. Not a single issue found!

Carlos the DS in SLC is ver knowledgable, thorough and responsive to emails etc.. Kudos to him..Tesla, if your listening here's an atta-boy for Carlos R.. Thx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 84
Charger installed. 19" Tesla Rims hanging on the wall awaiting snow tires. ToughPro Mats ( ToughPRO Heavy Duty Custom Fit Floor Mats For 2016 Tesla Model X 6 Seaters ) recieved and waiting, and charge dock extender ( Amazon.com: Built for Lifeproof iPhone 6,6s + plus Lifeproof Fre or Nuud Case 8 pin lightning dock extender charger adapter Connector converter M-F , frē and nüüd: Cell Phones & Accessories ) waiting..

And finally..... an invitation to pick up my X.. Friday 8th at 3 pm... Woot!
Took delivery about three hours ago. 75 miles on X so far. It is PERFECT in every way. I looked over it very carefully. Not a single issue found!

Carlos the DS in SLC is ver knowledgable, thorough and responsive to emails etc.. Kudos to him..Tesla, if your listening here's an atta-boy for Carlos R.. Thx
Another blue one running around Salt Lake!! How's my family gonna know it's me, now?! ;)