Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X July Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model X "landed" at my SC last Sunday. I actually got to see and touch it, while I was there picking up a Tesla Wall Connector. There were about 40 other MS and MX on the lot freshly delivered too. I was told by my DS that I'd be contacted pretty soon about scheduling delivery. It's been 7 days. No calls. No updates. Should i be worried that there's something wrong with my car? :oops:
Congrats on your MX. Do they allow to pick up the wall connector ahead of time?

got word from my DS that my X is in route to NY by freight. Left over the holiday weekend

Your news continues to give me hope that my X will also arrive sometime in July, as estimated when I ordered. Just basing this off your configuration, east coast location, and VIN assignment...but I know that may not mean much.

Vin 696X delivery scheduled July 14. Surprised going by truck and not train. Suspect it's location that determines how it ships
And yet mine is on a train coming to Tysons, no rhyme or reason I can think of. DS actually said it is on a "fast" train that takes "only" 2 weeks to the east coast rail hub, then 2-3 days to find a way to VA on a truck. I can wait but why some come on truck in a week and others train in 3+ weeks seems like another opportunity for disappointment In the order process. Also another transfer point for damage to interior and exterior.

And yet mine is on a train coming to Tysons, no rhyme or reason I can think of. DS actually said it is on a "fast" train that takes "only" 2 weeks to the east coast rail hub, then 2-3 days to find a way to VA on a truck. I can wait but why some come on truck in a week and others train in 3+ weeks seems like another opportunity for disappointment In the order process. Also another transfer point for damage to interior and exterior.
They should ask preference. I would not have minded another two weeks to come up with money

My Model X "landed" at my SC last Sunday. I actually got to see and touch it, while I was there picking up a Tesla Wall Connector. There were about 40 other MS and MX on the lot freshly delivered too. I was told by my DS that I'd be contacted pretty soon about scheduling delivery. It's been 7 days. No calls. No updates. Should i be worried that there's something wrong with my car? :oops:
I think it's a good sign...it means they are trying to make it perfect for your delivery!

Reactions: SSD420
Charger installed. 19" Tesla Rims hanging on the wall awaiting snow tires. ToughPro Mats ( ToughPRO Heavy Duty Custom Fit Floor Mats For 2016 Tesla Model X 6 Seaters ) recieved and waiting, and charge dock extender ( Amazon.com: Built for Lifeproof iPhone 6,6s + plus Lifeproof Fre or Nuud Case 8 pin lightning dock extender charger adapter Connector converter M-F , frē and nüüd: Cell Phones & Accessories ) waiting..

And finally..... an invitation to pick up my X.. Friday 8th at 3 pm... Woot!

Just got another message from DS.. "HEY! I just got word that we can actually make delivery happen TOMORROW! Have time tomorrow morning instead of Friday??"..

So Tomorrow afternoon it is (I do have to work to pay for this thing after all!