Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received local DS email, VIN 58xx "is now set to be manufactured in mid-May."
Delivery mid-late June, so is this thread still accepting applications?
Welcome to the June thread! Another FL car this will be great! I'm hoping to get a similar email soon. The rumor is East Coast cars are being transferred via rail, more than one DS stated that. 2-3 week transit time, looking on the bright side, closed car may be a bit safer?

Just emailed with my DS in Atlanta (Zach). He says my car is finally out of production and being handed off to logistics for its cross-country move. However, he says he doesn't expect to have delivery until June! So much for April - Early May! LOL

Welcome to the June thread! Another FL car this will be great! I'm hoping to get a similar email soon. The rumor is East Coast cars are being transferred via rail, more than one DS stated that. 2-3 week transit time, looking on the bright side, closed car may be a bit safer?

FWIW: was told last week that X's go via train to Alabama and then trucked to Florida. Delays possible at three locations:
Factory to rail
Rail to truck
SC prep

Received this email yesterday - not sure how many X's are in Florida at this point - I have seen none!

Good Morning David

I have some very exciting news!

Your Model X completed production and is currently being prepped for transport. We are currently utilizing rail line transportation. Your Model X will be picked up at our factory and brought to the rail compound in Richmond, CA. to be loaded onto a rail car. From Richmond, your vehicle will travel to Birmingham, AL. where we will have a transport truck pick it up and complete the journey to Orlando. Rail line transport generally takes about 3 weeks, but we will be receiving a load manifest from the logistics company once the vehicle is in-route to Richmond.

Received this email yesterday - not sure how many X's are in Florida at this point - I have seen none!

Good Morning David

I have some very exciting news!

Your Model X completed production and is currently being prepped for transport. We are currently utilizing rail line transportation. Your Model X will be picked up at our factory and brought to the rail compound in Richmond, CA. to be loaded onto a rail car. From Richmond, your vehicle will travel to Birmingham, AL. where we will have a transport truck pick it up and complete the journey to Orlando. Rail line transport generally takes about 3 weeks, but we will be receiving a load manifest from the logistics company once the vehicle is in-route to Richmond.
What was your vin again?

Do any of you have your purchase agreement in your document section of MyTesla? There is an estimated delivery date (mine says June 11th for vin 58xx). Wonder how accurate that date might be. I have no delivery date shown on MyTesla but my DS, who always responds within a day, said June as well.

Do any of you have your purchase agreement in your document section of MyTesla? There is an estimated delivery date (mine says June 11th for vin 58xx). Wonder how accurate that date might be. I have no delivery date shown on MyTesla but my DS, who always responds within a day, said June as well.

VIN 55xx. No purchase agreement for me yet, but I am apparently on schedule for the car to go into production this month for delivery in June.

Likely because build time + quality checks + super long transit to Florida.
I was given ~ 20 days timeframe from production finish to delivery. My MX is going to Atl, but I opted out for home delivery to Santa Rosa Beach FL(I live 250+ miles from nearest SC). Est end of production given by DS is week of 5/16 and tentative delivery is first week on June (if there's no delays he said :cool:)
Vin 5558 90D pearl white, 7 seater, 22" blk onyx wheels, all options besides cold weather and UHF sound.

I was given ~ 20 days timeframe from production finish to delivery. My MX is going to Atl, but I opted out for home delivery to Santa Rosa Beach FL(I live 250+ miles from nearest SC). Est end of production given by DS is week of 5/16 and tentative delivery is first week on June (if there's no delays he said :cool:)
Vin 5558 90D pearl white, 7 seater, 22" blk onyx wheels, all options besides cold weather and UHF sound.

Did your DS tell you when your car first entered production? I'm trying to get a sense of how long the production itself (not counting delivery time) takes now that they seem to have fixed a bunch of issues along their assembly line.