Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you wouldn't mind sharing, what are the first few of your VIN / confirmation date?

5572, assuming you meant last few of my VIN? Confirmed on 3/26.

Vin 42XX 90D/20/white-white, all upgrades less towing, order confirmed January 17. Delivery appointment for June 25 at Tysons!!

Same location as me, Nova, VABarb, and a few others in this thread :). Is Jessie your DS as well? Please let us know how it goes!

One question, @harrisonjs -- when did you receive that as your pickup date, and was it the first available? We have some travel plans the last week in June, so I'm wondering if there's any chance I'll have the car before that. Would love to get the wrap and such done right after...

Picked up VIN 31xx today. She was manufactured in April, no idea what happened to her from that point to today, but it was a long wait. No visible defects, looking forward to some time with her this weekend!

Curious--fixed spoiler?

Mine is out of production, too. Ordered 5/1/16, entered production 6/8/16, completed production 6/15/16ish (got an email 6/15 that it is out). My DS, Jessie, said to expect it at the very end of June or first of July, depending on transportation times.

Maybe outside will travel together to Tysons :). Jessie is my DS as well, and my production complete date is somewhere around yours (on 6/15, it had completed production and, I *believe* was in transit.

Just picked up our MX. VIN 71xx, 90D, 6 seats, PUP, AP, Multi-coat White. We did not see anything that needs remedial work. It is am amazing vehicle and we have a lot to learn to operate it to its full capability. Next stop, full wrap plus the seat backs.

Reactions: goneskiian
Picked up 65xx yesterday at the factory. I'm in love. The factory tour was incredible. Got sunshade and a goody bag with a Tesla umbrella, mug, and pen. They had about 10 other deliveries at the same time. They are doing about 50 deliveries a day right now, and expect to do about 160 per DAY at the factory alone in the coming weeks before the end of the month (quarter). We had a Model S 60 for 3 years, and we already love the additional range the 90 gives us. Our trip home included one supercharger stop instead of 2.

Attachments

• IMG_20160616_151840.jpg
    IMG_20160616_151840.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20160616_205607.jpg
    IMG_20160616_205607.jpg
    728.5 KB · Views: 71
I completely agree that this process is maddening, especially given the uncertainty trying to predict delivery from model and VIN info. I received a very encouraging PM from another member of this forum with a similar configuration and VIN. Prompted by that I emailed my DS who told me my car was in production, and should be ready for delivery when I hoped (following a summer trip ending the first week in July). He actually stated that they may have the car at the SC by the end of this month. I'm still muting my anticipation, but this does seem to indicate production is significantly ramping up! Will also post this in the July delivery thread.

Trying estimate built/delivery sequence from the VIN is obviously ludicrous! Yet we all seem to keep trying. I still enjoy my classic 2014 Model S so its not a painful wait.

In the FWIW department as a 58xx'er, my MX left AL by truck yesterday and is supposed to land at the SC today with delivery next Tues/Wed. It appears a batch of white X's were recently made and now being delivered. In FL, after final production, 2-3 days of QA and testing, then expect 7-10 days on train to AL and then 1 or 2 days by truck to local SC. Hang in there, production seems to have picked up significantly since June 1.

Reading the post like the one above, by n88, should give me hope. Then I realize I will only be disappointed if I get to optimistic. The way Tesla batches production is truly maddening! I'm trying to prepare myself for an August delivery. Then maybe I will not be disappointed - too badly.

Don't you mean 6/24? Or does that mean you get to go back in time?!
He apparently already ordered his Flux Capacitor.
Aren't they standard on the Model X ? At their price, one would think so! o_O

Details, details, details....yes 6/24. BTW...there was an option for a flux capacitor. It was hidden in the order screen just like the dual charger was hidden. But I'll let you in on how to get one. Just put this into your Tesla web browser screen as a favorite and make the browser full size.:cool:

Flux Capacitor - Fun Tesla Screen