Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my email
Hi Major,

Hope all is well. Great news! Your Model X has begun the very early stages of production and at this time, I would suggest to apply for financing directly on your MyTesla account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know so I may further assist.

I knew my DS was holding out on me. I'm scheduled for pickup Friday evening!

Under promise, over deliver! Not an unwise approach. Hopefully Carlos is doing the same for me! his email yesterday to me said.. "Model X is supposed to begin towards the end of this week! The deadline of the 14th {July} will be tight, but it’s possible we’ll be able to make it!"

Here's hoping that he is under-promising for me!

Just received call from DS that we can take delivery this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday! The status never changed in the system; it still says "Ordered". DS told us on 6/16 that it will go into production in a few days but we never heard back and we never received the final MVPA. We thought things were delayed. Looks like what happened was he was confused because we also ordered the S (delivery is TODAY!). Guess we will be in Fremont 2x this week! I am excited now!!!

Under promise, over deliver! Not an unwise approach. Hopefully Carlos is doing the same for me! his email yesterday to me said.. "Model X is supposed to begin towards the end of this week! The deadline of the 14th {July} will be tight, but it’s possible we’ll be able to make it!"

Here's hoping that he is under-promising for me!
No, not unwise. And in some ways I'm glad I only have a day and a half of knowing my car is completely done before I get to pick it up. The waiting for the past few months has been hard, but if I knew my car was at the service center, just not quite ready for delivery yet, would be excruciating.

No, not unwise. And in some ways I'm glad I only have a day and a half of knowing my car is completely done before I get to pick it up. The waiting for the past few months has been hard, but if I knew my car was at the service center, just not quite ready for delivery yet, would be excruciating.
Like I said a few weeks ago, I'm inviting myself over to drool on it (I'll pretend) since it is nearly identical to mine other than being 7 seats and White interior...
See you Saturday ;-O .. that is if I weren't out of town!

DS emailed me today!
----------------------
Your Model X has actually just completed production, and will be ready for you very soon. How does your schedule look early next week?
-----------------------
it entered production on 11th. I seems like they are shipping to oregon this week. DS ask my schedule early next week! Sounds like they are not going to do a final inspection? or just a one night inspection and deliver to me??
Can't wait to see you on 213, or Molalla Ave, or Fred Meyer

Picked up today in Paramus, NJ. Car was in great condition. I couldn't find any issues with door alignment or functionality. Only thing I noticed was some dirt on the headliner. Really happy with the car.

Paramus service center was absolutely bonkers. There must have been 50 Tesla's in the lot with shipments coming in as we were there. According to the staff it is the busiest they've ever been and are expecting a busy next three weeks.

Just picked up my car today. Everything looks fine except about 2 hours ago while playing with the 2nd row seat adjustment on the touch screen and then got a '2nd row seat not latched' warning. Found another thread here and after powering the car down for 10 minutes, the warning went away. If it comes back a few more time, I will schedule a SC visit.

I talked to them and am getting the whole car and seatbacks... dropped it off yesterday and will get it back saturday

Hard to be without it, I'm sure. Do you have photos to sustain you?

Picking up mine this evening, assuming that the derecho potential has diminished by then.

You might want to request the door sills to be included, too. I think those are aluminum, and likely not difficult to do. Just a thought.

I'm scheduled to pick up my Model X tomorrow. The DS just called and let me know that it has a dent in the lift-gate, that most likely happened in transport. She sent me photos and it doesn't look that bad. Tesla will have to get a new lift-gate from the factory, have it painted then installed. The wait would be 4 to 6 weeks. I have decided to go ahead and take delivery, then have them pick the car up for repair when the part arrives.

I am confirmed to pick up my 75D tomorrow (Friday 6/24) at 9:00 am in Denver, CO. Details below.

Reserved - November 2012
Reservation Number - 1,900 range
Ordered - 12/1/15
Confirmed - 12/4/15
SAS Upgrade - 5/7/16
Entered Production - 6/7/16
Production/ QC Timeline - Seemed be about one week.
Shipping Time to Denver - Seemed to be 3-4 days.
Configuration - 75D, 7-seater, SAS, autopilot, black leather, midnight silver, black headliner, matte obeche, accessory hitch.

58xx picked up yesterday, great delivery @ West Palm, FL. Production quality fine, received sunshade. Only issue, must have just missed updated FWD seals, air leak at Interstate speeds, otherwise beautiful condition and no other issues.
Build date May. Good luck everyone taking delivery in June. Enjoy.

The MX is without a doubt the most unique ride available. First Autopilot stretch was a real hoot. I may not be speeding anymore... spending more time in the X is better than at any destination!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 65