Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a thread on this - I had the same thing happen - and had purchase document show up yesterday dated 5/3 and had a delivery date on second page of 5/31

No change to my page (except for previous one locking in lease).

Still stating "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue" and "Your estimated delivery window is April - Early May" but yet DS verified that the vehicle is off train & in Alabama waiting for a truck to Florida.

Hopefully all the snow birds down here that ship their cars back North in May haven't taken all the available carriers.....

• Funny
Reactions: WABarb
No change to my page (except for previous one locking in lease).

Still stating "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue" and "Your estimated delivery window is April - Early May" but yet DS verified that the vehicle is off train & in Alabama waiting for a truck to Florida.

Hopefully all the snow birds down here that ship their cars back North in May haven't taken all the available carriers.....
That's what I was thinking, maybe that's why Tesla is transporting via rail car now.

Can anyone help me out. Going through checklist, what is the metallic tesla t cover supposed to be? Any pics to help. My UMC looks like the UMC is the same as for S. What is the cover?

@K-MTG no sunshade it's been noted on due bill and will be sent later along with accessory hitch, key fob case.

Can anyone help me out. Going through checklist, what is the metallic tesla t cover supposed to be? Any pics to help. My UMC looks like the UMC is the same as for S. What is the cover?

@K-MTG no sunshade it's been noted on due bill and will be sent later along with accessory hitch, key fob case.
Excellent news , hope all is perfect! Can't wait to see the pics, what are the vins in the lot over there? I'll check my extra UMC that just arrived via FedEx.

Just checked and did not see a metallic cover of any sort.

Last edited:
Reactions: sflecarfan
Ok everyone please be patient with me I hope these pics post. I apologize in advance like I said I forgot my 5D Mark III so was left to take pics with my iPhone. The weather today was horrible! Thunderstorms all day.
Let me start by saying Markeem (Keem) was excellent. In fact he was beyond excellent. He is the DS you need. Once he became our DS he called us every step of the way. He greeted us warmly when we arrived and wasted no time took us to the back to meet our beauty. Coming from her speakers as we walked in was DMX's song "X is gonna give it to you". We couldn't help but laugh, it was definitely a fun intro. He then walked us through a full detailed orientation of the X. He inspected it with us and then left us to go through that checklist. He noted four items on the due bill all minor. We made sure to go through the car with a fine tooth comb! This vehicle is REMARKABLE!!! But you already knew that.
Ok so I'll skip the chit chat and post some pics. There were three X's being prepped in the room next door. One white (VIN 85X), one black and one red. The closest and next for delivery was the white one. Sorry I couldn't get the VINs on the other two. Outside in the service area were four X's but they all had tags so I assume they were there for seatgate or some other issues. In the lot which is out the street from the service center I counted 10 X's. The fence though chained has an opening large enough for me to fit through but you know...trespassing and all that legal stuff so I took pics from the outside.
Might I add my other half thought I was just a bit crazy demanding to stand in the rain and take pics of the cars on the lot.

View media item 114907View media item 114906View media item 114905View media item 114904View media item 114903View media item 114902

Last edited:
Ok everyone please be patient with me I hope these pics post. I apologize in advance like I said I forgot my 5D Mark III so was left to take pics with my iPhone. The weather today was horrible! Thunderstorms all day.
Let me start by saying Markeem (Keem) was excellent. In fact he was beyond excellent. He is the DS you need. Once he became our DS he called us every step of the way. He greeted us warmly when we arrived and wasted no time took us to the back to meet our beauty. Coming from her speakers as we walked in was DMX's song "X is gonna give it to you". We couldn't help but laugh, it was definitely a fun intro. He then walked us through a full detailed orientation of the X. He inspected it with us and then left us to go through that checklist. He noted four items on the due bill all minor. We made sure to go through the car with a fine tooth comb! This vehicle is REMARKABLE!!! But you already knew that.
Ok so I'll skip the chit chat and post some pics. There were three X's being prepped in the room next door. One white (VIN 85XX), one black and one red. The closest and next for delivery was the white one. Sorry I couldn't get the VINs on the other two. Outside in the service area were four X's but they all had tags so I assume they were there for seatgate or some other issues. In the lot which is out the street from the service center I counted 10 X's. The fence though chained has an opening large enough for me to fit through but you know...trespassing and all that legal stuff so I took pics from the outside.
Might I add my other half thought I was just a bit crazy demanding to stand in the rain and take pics of the cars on the lot.

View media item 114907View media item 114906View media item 114905View media item 114904View media item 114903View media item 114902

Congrats!!! I wish I had a DS like yours! Any build issues? Did you get a sunshade?

VIN 85XX? Really!!! Or is that a typo?

Reactions: sflecarfan
Congrats!!! I wish I had a DS like yours! Any build issues? Did you get a sunshade?

VIN 85XX? Really!!! Or is that a typo?

@K-MTG Sorry that was a typo I was on my phone. I'm on my laptop now. I corrected it. Its a VIN 85X.
No sunshade but it was noted on due bill to be delivered later with key fob case and accessory hitch. Also no privacy screen but the cargo shelf can be set at different heights, though not as high as I would like to shield parcels.

Now for issues, which like I said for me were minor.
A small scratch on the passenger rear bottom of car where FWD rubber contacts when door closes. If I didn't point it out it's barely noticeable.
The glass above the FWD has a rough edge on the passenger side.
There is a curtain hanging underneath the front passenger seat.
The chrome sticks out a bit on passenger side FWD. it's not alignment it's literally the chrome and it's only sticking out just barely.

Here are the pics:
View media item 114911View media item 114910View media item 114909View media item 114908

@K-MTG Sorry that was a typo I was on my phone. I'm on my laptop now. I corrected it. Its a VIN 85X.
No sunshade but it was noted on due bill to be delivered later with key fob case and accessory hitch. Also no privacy screen but the cargo shelf can be set at different heights, though not as high as I would like to shield parcels.

Oh, I was surprised! What was your VIN?