Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uhhh, what makes you think all the engineers are males? (They're not.) Or female and just prefer women? ('Oops' is an appropriate response. :) )

If you REALLY wanted more info, you should have applied for a job and gotten on the Model X team. :) That's what I would have done.

To keep this liberally PC, since all the Model X drivers witnessed on TMC have so far been men of unknown sexual orientation (checkered-shirt really isn't much of a tell, or is it?), we should surround those drivers with both beautiful women and men for distraction - of all applicable orientations. Actually, I think a horde of any TMC members independent of physical qualities might be sufficient distraction.

I'm not sure about the secret tear down location, but if whatever distraction could net us a few new high-res photos of Model X mules on TMC, I like it. ;)

I dunno. Being part of making history might be worth it :).

But, after the Model X introduction and roll out, and after a couple of years and maybe a couple more Models, you might change careers, and write an Insider's tell-all book.
Ya know, spill the beans.
Maybe change a few names to protect the innocent.

Like landing on Omaha Beach during D-Day, and somehow you survived...

This brings forth a truly startling observation!

Who can possibly explain why it is that every single one of the wild Model X mules that have been observed and photographed....is being driven by/passengered by/hung around by...one or more males.

Not one - and I mean not a single one of the Model Xs that is being driven (etc.) by Tesla's female operatives ever has been spotted!!!! What is it about those drivers that they are so much more effective at keeping out of the public's eye? That's incredible!!!!:confused:

Who can possibly explain why it is that every single one of the wild Model X mules that have been observed and photographed....is being driven by/passengered by/hung around by...one or more males.

Not one - and I mean not a single one of the Model Xs that is being driven (etc.) by Tesla's female operatives ever has been spotted!!!! What is it about those drivers that they are so much more effective at keeping out of the public's eye? That's incredible!!!!:confused:

Why do elephants paint their toenails red?
To hide in cherry trees. Have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? No? Guess it works.

And that while the Model X is supposed to be appealing especially to women...

Why do elephants paint their toenails red?
To hide in cherry trees. Have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? No? Guess it works.

Aaah... now I get the hidden message!

Why does Bonnie wear plaid shirts?

Test driving all along and making fun of us, hm?

Last edited:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSVgrq0TlkXx5aES7d9DmptRt1IizFKSnx78ldaUKTCMVmnxRD.jpg

A Mule in disguise....