Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, pick up went great. The car is in excellent shape. Some gaps and one slightly misaligned window chrome frame that I'm trying to decide if I want them to work on or not.

Otherwise, everything was perfect. The interior is pristine. The paint doesn't seem to have any visible defects. Just beautiful whiteness allover!

View attachment 312388 View attachment 312389

I must say I was really scared after reading some stories from some other not-so-lucky owners. I'm glad it all went fine.

They were all very nice, by the way. Not pushy or "artificial". Just plain nice and competent. They repeated several times not to hesitate to call them if there's the slightest thing I'm not happy about. They will do whatever it takes to make it right, they said.

An awesome experience.

Hoy did yours go @HAL 9000 ?

Same experience here! Very competent and polite staff. Car almost perfect with the exception of a few almost invisible damages to the painting due to the transport that will be repainted.
They will call tomorrow to check if I made it home. I was driving all the way from Zurich to Valais without any issues (and testing some Superchargers on the way, just for fun).

Attachments

• 20150C9D-2F1D-44B9-A0DD-D689B804514E.jpeg
    20150C9D-2F1D-44B9-A0DD-D689B804514E.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 5262D955-934C-446C-9D8C-76BA84315251.jpeg
    5262D955-934C-446C-9D8C-76BA84315251.jpeg
    550.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA and arubinst
Me too. They told me this a week ago. If I don't get this vehicle in the next 7 or 8 days I will cancel the order. I can't believe they don't keep a few spare windshields around.
Do you think they ship them back to the factory because i just emailed my DS and told him if i can just take delivery if it’s not that big of a crack since i don’t have a car right now they crashed into my car and was totaled and the forms says it takes a while to fix

Same experience here! Very competent and polite staff. Car almost perfect with the exception of a few almost invisible damages to the painting due to the transport that will be repainted.
They will call tomorrow to check if I made it home. I was driving all the way from Zurich to Valais without any issues (and testing some Superchargers on the way, just for fun).
Awesome!

That's a beautiful car you have there. Silver was actually my first choice and then I changed my mind to white, just because I drove a silver car for more than 11 years and I never liked the old car in that color in the first place.

But man, silver is really gorgeous on the MX! Both silver and white make this car seem like some vehicle from the future right out of a science fiction movie.

Reactions: HAL 9000
Awesome!

That's a beautiful car you have there. Silver was actually my first choice and then I changed my mind to white, just because I drove a silver car for more than 11 years and I never liked the old car in that color in the first place.

But man, silver is really gorgeous on the MX! Both silver and white make this car seem like some vehicle from the future right out of a science fiction movie.
Haha, we must be some sort of inverse twins! I‘ve been driving white cars for the last 6 years, so decided for silver now but white looks amazing, too. I agree, it is like driving a space ship.

• Funny
Reactions: arubinst
Nitro, I ordered my car on 4/7 at Tysons, due to where I live I was suppose to pick it up at Owings Mills. Let me know if you get your car today. I cannot get any information on my car and the DS and OA are not helping at all. I wish I would have had is sent to VA I believe I would be having a better experience overall. Good luck today, I'm sure you are excited....

Nitro, I ordered my car on 4/7 at Tysons, due to where I live I was suppose to pick it up at Owings Mills. Let me know if you get your car today. I cannot get any information on my car and the DS and OA are not helping at all. I wish I would have had is sent to VA I believe I would be having a better experience overall. Good luck today, I'm sure you are excited....

So far not so good. My DS contacted me yesterday asking what time my appointment was on Tuesday (????). I didn't pay no mind and told her it was at 10am and she said ok the car will be ready by then. She contacted me again later in the day asking if she could move the appointment to 11am because the car is still not here and would arrive in the morning so they need a couple hours to get it ready. I said ok, move it to 11am. Then at 10am this morning they called me and said the car is still not here and won't be here until noon. They asked me if I could reschedule to tomorrow and I can't because I got work. So now they rescheduled it to 5:30pm today and at this rate Im not sure if Im getting my car today or not.

So far not so good. My DS contacted me yesterday asking what time my appointment was on Tuesday (????). I didn't pay no mind and told her it was at 10am and she said ok the car will be ready by then. She contacted me again later in the day asking if she could move the appointment to 11am because the car is still not here and would arrive in the morning so they need a couple hours to get it ready. I said ok, move it to 11am. Then at 10am this morning they called me and said the car is still not here and won't be here until noon. They asked me if I could reschedule to tomorrow and I can't because I got work. So now they rescheduled it to 5:30pm today and at this rate Im not sure if Im getting my car today or not.

If you don't mind update me later today if you hear anything otherwise

Finally took delivery of our Model X yesterday afternoon. I went through it and couldn't find anything wrong. Even went on a mini road trip last night and the car was a dream to drive. AP & Supercharging worked great. The DS and his team were very thorough with the delivery process. The torture of waiting is over, now the enjoyment of driving. To all those that are in the waiting mode, its well worth the wait. Enjoy!
20180620_134821.jpg

Finally took delivery of our Model X yesterday afternoon. I went through it and couldn't find anything wrong. Even went on a mini road trip last night and the car was a dream to drive. AP & Supercharging worked great. The DS and his team were very thorough with the delivery process. The torture of waiting is over, now the enjoyment of driving. To all those that are in the waiting mode, its well worth the wait. Enjoy!View attachment 312560

Congrats will probably see you around the area !

Reactions: ScubaMal
If you don't mind update me later today if you hear anything otherwise
So no car today, maybe 5:30pm tomorrow. I feel like I'm being played here. Seems like they don't know where the car is and just keep saying 5:30pm then 5:30pm then 5:30pm until its actually here. The worse part is I already sold my damn car and now I have no car and they won't even let me have a loaner so I can go to work tomorrow. I already took off today for this too :(

So frustrating Nitroretro! We are flying down to pick up our X. I think that I might require photographic proof that they have the car ready and waiting at the SC before boarding the plane.

On another note, I checked after lunch and our X has officially moved "Into production" !!!! So excited!

Reactions: ScubaMal
So I received the email today that we can get ours on Saturday at 2PM. If they cancel again last minute I may eat the $ 2500.00 and back out. We sold our SUV like you and we use it to tow our boat. Now I don't have a car and a boat sitting there with no way to move it. I'm nearly ready to wait a year or 2 to see what else surfaces "EV" wise. I'll check in later to see if you get yours tomorrow, good luck. What store are you getting it from. Based on what the DS told me last week our cars may be on the same delivery truck.

So I received the email today that we can get ours on Saturday at 2PM. If they cancel again last minute I may eat the $ 2500.00 and back out. We sold our SUV like you and we use it to tow our boat. Now I don't have a car and a boat sitting there with no way to move it. I'm nearly ready to wait a year or 2 to see what else surfaces "EV" wise. I'll check in later to see if you get yours tomorrow, good luck. What store are you getting it from. Based on what the DS told me last week our cars may be on the same delivery truck.

I'm getting it from Tesla Tyson on Tyco road. I'm pissed but not to the point where I want to cancel yet. But if they delay it again, I might make a ruckus. I don't get it, how hard is it to track a freaking car and tell me exactly on when it will arrive instead playing this game of stringing me along all day and then tell me its not here at 5pm :(.

I'm getting it from Tesla Tyson on Tyco road. I'm pissed but not to the point where I want to cancel yet. But if they delay it again, I might make a ruckus. I don't get it, how hard is it to track a freaking car and tell me exactly on when it will arrive instead playing this game of stringing me along all day and then tell me its not here at 5pm :(.
Have they told you if your car is still on the train? Usually when they can’t tell you exactly where it’s at is due to it being on the train and they don’t have the ability to track until it’s been unloaded and ready for ground transport. If it’s already been loaded on a truck they should be able to not only track but be able to call the driver of the truck to get an exact ETA. I took delivery last weekend and my DS was amazing at keeping me updated but he said when on the train it’s out of everyone’s hands. The moment it was unloaded he provided and update and an exact ETA of arrival which held true. Good Luck!

Have they told you if your car is still on the train? Usually when they can’t tell you exactly where it’s at is due to it being on the train and they don’t have the ability to track until it’s been unloaded and ready for ground transport. If it’s already been loaded on a truck they should be able to not only track but be able to call the driver of the truck to get an exact ETA. I took delivery last weekend and my DS was amazing at keeping me updated but he said when on the train it’s out of everyone’s hands. The moment it was unloaded he provided and update and an exact ETA of arrival which held true. Good Luck!

They told me its on the truck since yesterday morning. My DS specifically told me it would get here last night. Then it didn't. Then she told me it would get here this morning. Then it didn't. Then this afternoon.....And now they telling me it would be here tomorrow morning. I just don't know wtf is happening anymore at this point.