Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Neat!

I actually heard from my own DS today and he gave me a very optimistic date for my ***Delivery***....

I don't actually think it will be there on the day he mentioned, but.... it was neat that he responded to my introduction message and give me the info.

I got a text from my DS saying mine went into production today as well. Tentative delivery date between 7/23 - 7/27

Reactions: Spelly88
Wow, that is quick. Mine has been in production for 2 weeks, no update still. Order to production was 16 days, so I thought the X would be here soon...
That's a really fast time to production. I waited about 40 days to go from order confirmation to production. My DS told me it takes about one week once it enters production, but then the issue is that it goes to a hub and it has to wait for cars to fill a truck going to that destination. Maybe there aren't that many teslas going to your destination? Since there are a lot of teslas funneling into Texas, it sounds like my wait time might not be as high, especially w/ the huge flood of model 3s coming in now.

I've seen truckloads of 3's being delivered to my SC but not many X's and S's. Funny thing is I will be in San Jose a week from tomorrow, which will probably be when the car shows up here.

That's a really fast time to production. I waited about 40 days to go from order confirmation to production. My DS told me it takes about one week once it enters production, but then the issue is that it goes to a hub and it has to wait for cars to fill a truck going to that destination. Maybe there aren't that many teslas going to your destination? Since there are a lot of teslas funneling into Texas, it sounds like my wait time might not be as high, especially w/ the huge flood of model 3s coming in now.