Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just as a follow up, I called my sales office and they told me it looked like my car was rolling off the line this week. Should expect 3-5 days in transport time, and then expect to get 2 options for a delivery date possible next week. So, that's good news! Still can't see the VIN without looking at the source, but it's decoding right

Reactions: Amar and GraemeS
Already received my VIN some time ago, but when is the next carrier scheduled for Zeebrugge EU? Does anybody know?
Did you also get confirmation that shipping for Ravens is no longer done via Rotterdam but Zeebrugge?
Someone on the forum got an email from Tesla stating that is now the case.

Last arrival at Zeebrugge was 20th June and it seems there is no next one planned yet.
Source: Tesla Carriers

Reactions: Oeleboele
Did you also get confirmation that shipping for Ravens is no longer done via Rotterdam but Zeebrugge?
Someone on the forum got an email from Tesla stating that is now the case.

Last arrival at Zeebrugge was 20th June and it seems there is no next one planned yet.
Source: Tesla Carriers
Where does the info from the Tesla Carriers sheet come from? What I know is that all future EU Tesla's will be shipped through Zeebrugge.

• Informative
Reactions: Oeleboele and Amar

Yay. Finally took delivery of my Performance Model X w/Ludicrous Mode.

Lease was up on my 2016 P90D and it was time to switch up.

Ordered on 5/15/2019
Came off the line 3 weeks later
Delivered to Decatur, GA 6/12/2019

Delivery was a bit of a mess due to problems existing between keyboard and chair (while I sat around waiting) and, as we all know, the Web Site isn't accurate in the slightest when it comes to delivery & financing progress.

Still jotting down some of the differences I've noticed and will post to the appropriate forum.

Yay. Finally took delivery of my Performance Model X w/Ludicrous Mode.

Lease was up on my 2016 P90D and it was time to switch up.

Ordered on 5/15/2019
Came off the line 3 weeks later
Delivered to Decatur, GA 6/12/2019

Delivery was a bit of a mess due to problems existing between keyboard and chair (while I sat around waiting) and, as we all know, the Web Site isn't accurate in the slightest when it comes to delivery & financing progress.

Still jotting down some of the differences I've noticed and will post to the appropriate forum.

Does your performance X have ventilated/cool seats?

[QUOTE = "Amchecoeur, post: 3833247, membre: 102074"] J'ai acheté un modèle x le 30/04/19 pas d'info, pas de vin pas de réponse à mon adresse email.

Longue portée
Total pilote automatique
7 places
blanc
Onyx 22
Intérieur blanc

Je suis en france. [/ DEVIS]
Je suis à 75 days waiting...

I’’l get mine next week, finally. My car was on the Maersk Ohio, not listed on the Tesla carrier sheet
carrier sheet is only for model 3.
There was some confusion but now confirmed...
Model X and S are still delivered with MAERSK container ships from Houston to Rotterdam (stops first in Antwerp).
Ships can be found on the following site but it's in Dutch:
http://dudewheresmycar.tozz.nl/iowa.php