Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

Richbot

Oct 16, 2020
STL
Also 2020 inventory cars seem like they are slowly trickling in from the demo fleet. Two new ones popped up within no delivery charge distance within the past week and I’m not exactly in a Tesla hot zone

garyhartaz

Nov 13, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
Text on Tuesday, 11-10-20, said 2-5 weeks. Configuration:
  • Model X Long Range Plus
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 22" Onyx Black Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Décor
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Blanchre

Nov 14, 2020
Allentown PA
I’m in PA (outside Philly). Ordered Oct 11. Got text on Nov 10 saying I’m 2-4 weeks from delivery.

Model X LR+
Blue with cream interior
20” wheels
FSD
7 seater

this is my first post on any Tesla forum by the way

mtnx

Nov 15, 2020
Australi
You can all feel very lucky compared to myself I guess :) I ordered 12/11/2020 ... Expected delivery is March 2021! I'm in Australia, so it's a RHD.

mac500

Nov 8, 2020
Belgium
First time Tesla buyer. Ordered my Model X Performance on 10/20 in Belgium, Europe. No updates yet but I red in this thread that ships are about to arrive in the coming days and weeks so I'm checking my account daily to see if my reservation number has been change to the VIN.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC