Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Disappeared since a couple of days ago. I had an October EDD
Same for me. Had an October date and over the weekend that disappeared and now it gives nothing...Can't believe how unprofessional Tesla is with their customer service, especially given how much we are all paying for the car. I'd much rather get the bad news up front, rather than a lie, only to be changed, multiple times later! There's been no communications from Tesla on any of the date changes, including the latest.

Same for me. Had an October date and over the weekend that disappeared and now it gives nothing...Can't believe how unprofessional Tesla is with their customer service, especially given how much we are all paying for the car. I'd much rather get the bad news up front, rather than a lie, only to be changed, multiple times later! There's been no communications from Tesla on any of the date changes, including the latest.
Hope the end of quarter push for Tesla could speed things up a bit. The misleading EDD is definitely frustrating. I believe the Model S orders had their EDD disappearing as well before showing up a delivery window. Let's hope when the EDD comes back again, it will bring some good news.