Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on getting your in production email!

Been following for a while, figured I would post the specs. No word from DS yet. Been two weeks as of today - patiently waiting for emails to start rolling in :)

Your Model X

Model X 60D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Front Console
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

compositor

compositor

compositor

Reactions: number12
Congrats on getting your in production email!

Been following for a while, figured I would post the specs. No word from DS yet. Been two weeks as of today - patiently waiting for emails to start rolling in :)

Your Model X

Model X 60D
All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Front Console
Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

compositor

compositor

compositor
MY EXACt car!!!!
Except no need for subzero down here.
First one that matches exactly. Congrats I confirmed 8/24 and expect delivery late sept or early October.

Well, my wife just relayed that Tesla called to say my Model X IS ready...and that they can't hold it until October. Now I am going to have to scramble to find time to pick her up before my trip. This is going to be interesting...since I will be working over the weekend as well.
That's Q3 talk right there. Did you pick October or ASAP? What was original delivery estimate?

Though my car is still in "production", I have a delivery date scheduled for 9/30!

I also got an email finally... lol

And MyTesla page still says "in queue for production"... That page doesn't update.
What was the start of your vin again? I don't know if they go in order exactly but it will give people an idea of sept or oct delivery. ESP if they are picking up in Decatur ;)

No news. DS said on Tuesday that it's still in final inspection, and he would contact me once its on the water. But he also said before he would contact me when production started, and I had to call him, so I'm fully expecting to call him again next week to check in. Overall, I'm fairly disappointed and frustrated by the inconsistency in the production timing of my X vs. what I experienced with my S three years ago, and anecdotal evidence from other X deliveries being reported here in TMC.

• Helpful
Reactions: S-2-X and TslaMom
No news. DS said on Tuesday that it's still in final inspection, and he would contact me once its on the water. But he also said before he would contact me when production started, and I had to call him, so I'm fully expecting to call him again next week to check in. Overall, I'm fairly disappointed and frustrated by the inconsistency in the production timing of my X vs. what I experienced with my S three years ago, and anecdotal evidence from other X deliveries being reported here in TMC.
Looks like they are ramping up, its just very strange how orders like yours seem to take so long! Your very patient, but I would be disappointed as well. Hoping for the best - September seems to be the month to get deliveries......Guess they have to ship yours to HI though - or maybe its on its way now via AirForce1 :)

• Funny
Reactions: S-2-X and TslaMom
Though my car is still in "production", I have a delivery date scheduled for 9/30!

I also got an email finally... lol

And MyTesla page still says "in queue for production"... That page doesn't update.

Congrats! Yes, finally!!

Just curious, why is the delivery date so late? Is that the one you picked or was it the earliest available one?

Reactions: TslaMom

Congrats! Yes, finally!!

Just curious, why is the delivery date so late? Is that the one you picked or was it the earliest available one?

Thanks!

They also gave me the option of 9/28 and 9/29 but of course those are early dismissal days and I didn't want to take the chance of not making it back home in time to meet my kiddos. ATL traffic around noon? Fuggedaboutit :eek:

So 9/30 it was. :D