Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my finished production email!

How long from then did you get a delivery date?

Confirmed 8/24 production 9/7ish completed 9/14 delivery............

VIN 189XX

6 seater

Decatur delivery.

For what it's worth, I never got a production complete email, and the only reason I have a delivery date is because I called my DS to ask about the status of my X, and he told me we could go ahead and schedule an appointment. I'm picking up in Decatur on 9/28. I think my car will be ready next week, but my husband will be traveling so we picked the later date.

• Informative
Reactions: S-2-X and number12
For what it's worth, I never got a production complete email, and the only reason I have a delivery date is because I called my DS to ask about the status of my X, and he told me we could go ahead and schedule an appointment. I'm picking up in Decatur on 9/28. I think my car will be ready next week, but my husband will be traveling so we picked the later date.
great! because mytesla still says in production que. Thats a big help I will reach out to DS now.

Reactions: S-2-X
Yea I wonder if the production starts/ends emails only begin for orders placed after certain date. I too didn't receive any production emails and DS went ahead and scheduled delivery which I did get an email for after the appointment is set.

I got a call from my DS today and my delivery date has been pushed up to next week Thursday (9/22)!

I'm so geeked! :D:D:D

Congrats again !!

Looks like they had a slow down end of August and now things are really ramping up. End of August is still q3 push so I wonder if something changed.

Called my DS yesterday, and found that my MX is in Production for 1 day. Upon confirming the VIN, I reminded him telling me that it was in Final QA two weeks ago when we spoke. Upon which, he said that they may have found issues in QA that warranted it to go back to fix in the Production queue. Unfortunately, he did not have any more information.

Not happy with the fact that the DS does not have much more detail. I would have expected a call from him when there was an exception in the delivery process, updating me of the status. Wondering if anyone else has experience similar to this ? Purely speculating, but wondering if the ramp-up is introducing QA issues.

• Informative
Reactions: number12

Congrats again !!

Called my DS yesterday, and found that my MX is in Production for 1 day. Upon confirming the VIN, I reminded him telling me that it was in Final QA two weeks ago when we spoke. Upon which, he said that they may have found issues in QA that warranted it to go back to fix in the Production queue. Unfortunately, he did not have any more information.

Not happy with the fact that the DS does not have much more detail. I would have expected a call from him when there was an exception in the delivery process, updating me of the status. Wondering if anyone else has experience similar to this ? Purely speculating, but wondering if the ramp-up is introducing QA issues.
What is your vin and dates?

Got my Inventory X today.

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    515.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    555.7 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: S-2-X

Congrats again !!

I know the wait and lack of information sucks but it is better they fix whatever they found wrong in Fremont and not at your SC in Texas!

When I confirmed my order on 7/22 on a 60D, DS said last week of sept production with first week of oct delivery. Fast forward to today, DS got me scheduled for 9/27 delivery appointment assuming production is on schedule. I have yet to receive the production begins email, but only the delivery appointment email after speaking with DS. VIN 176xx.
I got an email yesterday that I can have delivery scheduled for 9/30 but may do factory delivery. I think we have close vins! Mine is 1765X.

I got an email yesterday that I can have delivery scheduled for 9/30 but may do factory delivery. I think we have close vins! Mine is 1765X.
We certainly do! Similar time line and all. I am 1769x. DS asked if 9/29 works or 9/30 but I needed a ride there from my inlaw who flies out 28th so I asked for 27. DS said ok as long as no issue with production schedule. Less than 2 weeks!

We certainly do! Similar time line and all. I am 1769x. DS asked if 9/29 works or 9/30 but I needed a ride there from my inlaw who flies out 28th so I asked for 27. DS said ok as long as no issue with production schedule. Less than 2 weeks!
Can't wait! What SC are you picking yours up at? Check out the new thread I made about factory delivery. Considering it!
Thanks

Last edited: