Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received in Production email today. Placed order 8/06 confirmed 8/13 SN 176xx
75D / White / Blk / PUP / 6 Seats / Carbon / AP / Trailer Hitch / 20" . Found a set of 22" silver wheels w/ new Perl tires installed with my sencers, with trade-in on my 20" rims and tires , Total cost $2000. great saving of $3500. This tesla rims only 100 miles on new take offs . Will bring to service center to have program changed to tell car it has 22" now. no cost. Delivery 9/28 San Diego

Received in Production email today. Placed order 8/06 confirmed 8/13 SN 176xx
75D / White / Blk / PUP / 6 Seats / Carbon / AP / Trailer Hitch / 20" . Found a set of 22" silver wheels w/ new Perl tires installed with my sencers, with trade-in on my 20" rims and tires , Total cost $2000. great saving of $3500. This tesla rims only 100 miles on new take offs . Will bring to service center to have program changed to tell car it has 22" now. no cost. Delivery 9/28 San Diego
Nice! Mine is 1765X. We have close vins!

Smart! We are scheduled to get it at Centinela by LAX. What do you think about getting it in Fremont? Highly considering it.
No plan for that. We've done European Delivery for our BMWs where we took tour of the factory in Munich. So factory tour isn't something new to us (but it's definitely worth it). With 1 toddler and 1 newborn we prefer to stay around the local area for a couple more months!

• Informative
Reactions: HookBill
No plan for that. We've done European Delivery for our BMWs where we took tour of the factory in Munich. So factory tour isn't something new to us. With 1 toddler and 1 newborn we prefer to stay around the local area for a couple more months!
We would only go for the day: fly up to San Jose in the AM, Uber it to Fremont, and then drive home.

As I await delivery of my MX on Wednesday, I noticed that my Purchase Agreement says that the car has 50 miles on the odometer. Has anyone else seen this high of mileage on their deliveries? Many vehicles inventoried as "used" have around 50 miles, so I'm not sure I'm cool with this.

Update: Forget it, I just found another thread that says that 50 is the default on the paperwork and in reality it will be much less.
Ours had 10 miles at delivery but the docs remained unchanged with the default 50 miles.

I am Scheduled to pick up my MX on 30th of September. 75 days from order ro to delivery. Not bad.
Now I need to get the 50 AMP Nema plug installed. Any suggestions in NJ area. What is the average installation charge. Getting varied quotations.
We used an electrician recommended by Tesla when we got our Model S. Wound up having to upgrade our service panel ... $4K! Ouch!

So within a couple of days after delivery we found a few issues.
1) Sometimes our driver's door seems to "hang" and needs to be 'forced' to completely open or to close.
2) Chrome door trim on both sides of car are slightly out of alignment.
3) A couple of random spots that looked like adhesive or polish turned out to be either missing or smeared paint.
4) Rear rubber roof gasket stands higher on passenger side.
Sent message to DS and SC has scheduled pickup for repair in October after the Q3 Rush.