Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reservations picking up I am #3482

I figured I had better get in line before.... Who knows, these cars, this company is changing everything.
#3482. I made the reservation during yesterday's conference call.
Hopefully I finish my new solar house by the time I take delivery. Off the grid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator note: Please don't share your RN number publicly. One person pm'd me, asking me to please remove their mistakenly posted number. I gladly did so, found a few other posts listing RN numbers. Just a reminder... your RN number is how you communicate with Tesla, set up accounts, change reservations, etc. The good news is that Tesla relies on a little more information than that, but it is one of the key pieces of info that you supply in those communications.

Moderator note: Please don't share your RN number publicly. One person pm'd me, asking me to please remove their mistakenly posted number. I gladly did so, found a few other posts listing RN numbers. Just a reminder... your RN number is how you communicate with Tesla, set up accounts, change reservations, etc. The good news is that Tesla relies on a little more information than that, but it is one of the key pieces of info that you supply in those communications.

Thanks Bonnie. I had PM'ed a few people, but then realized they had < 5 posts and couldn't edit their posts.

What's the deal with Model X Reservations? As an investor, I haven't really seen an uptick in orders. Am I right/wrong? Obviously the car is barely talked about, and getting little to no facetime. Still, will this model be a legitimate revenue driver compared to the Model S?

What's the deal with Model X Reservations? As an investor, I haven't really seen an uptick in orders. Am I right/wrong? Obviously the car is barely talked about, and getting little to no facetime. Still, will this model be a legitimate revenue driver compared to the Model S?

We haven't really seen any numbers reported yet that would tell us what the change in reservation rate has been. Even if we did, you really need to judge these things on average rather than looking at any one data point.

If I'm not mistaken the Model X reservation rate is already outpacing the Model S rate for the same stage in it's development. I'd expect an up-tick as well, but we won't really be able to judge that for several weeks (assuming we even get data).

Finally, the Model X is going to be produced in slightly smaller quantities than the Model S. Perhaps you are confusing this with the Gen III vehicle for which they are not yet taking reservations.