Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there Nigel......I hope we get them next year......it may be late but looking forward to it.

BTW: Note that we have a Florida Tesla Owners Group. There is a Florida section here where we post local news, a community section where we organize meet-ups and we have a private list where we support each other with charging when necessary. Look out for a PM from Larry Chanin as joining is by invitation.

Well hate to have this happen but seeing as how they moved production back to late 2014 we decided to cancel our Model X Sig.. I was really looking forward to it too but we are going to need a new SUV before "late" 2014.

Well hate to have this happen but seeing as how they moved production back to late 2014 we decided to cancel our Model X Sig.. I was really looking forward to it too but we are going to need a new SUV before "late" 2014.

A lease for another car 'while we wait' is what we decided to do when the model x got announced. I am glad with the decision as it also 'time-boxes' how long I will actually use that other car. In general I don't like leases of cars; I like to own what I use free & clear. As things stand there is no other new car I want to buy ... other than the Model X. So we are keeping our reservation.

Moderator note:

Guys, do you really want your Reservation Confirmation # out there? No.

I've taken the liberty of editing your posts to remove that information - that's how you communicate with Tesla about your car, change options, set up email accounts, etc.

(Congrats on the reservations, btw!)

Thanks for that, bonnie. I headed back here as soon as I read what it was actually for. Put it down to Newbie-stupidity. I just skipped to the last page to add myself to the list and saw the guy before me had done it.

Anybody want my bank account password while I'm putting personal stuff out for all to see?

I don't think any mayhem(m) :) can be done with the RN number actually. It's not as if someone can impersonate you and do something to screw up your order; it's not of any use to "hack" into your online account at TM or anything like that.

All the same, no harm in protecting it.

I don't think any mayhem(m) :) can be done with the RN number actually. It's not as if someone can impersonate you and do something to screw up your order; it's not of any use to "hack" into your online account at TM or anything like that.

Well they can but I doubt it would happen that quickly or that the damage would be irreversible if you followed up with Tesla quickly.

You could do some damage. Or at least cause some confusion that would take awhile to sort out.

Still trying to convince my better half we need an X in the garage alongside the S. The RAV 4 is only 2008 and we usually drive our cars to their exhaustion. She says she feels like it has several more good years left on it and "isn't ready for a new car yet". I tried explaining that it will probably be a year or two before delivery yet. I suspect that she has a bit of residual range anxiety behind it. Please Tesla get me some Superchargers out here so I can get an X!
I think she has at least convinced me I don't need a roadster as well :biggrin: