Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm that funding for this site is based on contributions from Vendors
Thanks for the explanation. While I understand you aren’t an administrator, there is no obvious FAQ stating these are paid promotions or paid sponsorships, and the posts themselves aren’t clearly marked as such. (Just a “vendor” tag, which doesn’t clearly say this is a paid spot.) sorry to bring this thread OT.

Reactions: johnchidgey
Hi guys. For those that bought aftermarket wheel covers for the 19". Are you noticing any major impact in efficiency or range?
I've got the Aliexpress one and have been getting ballpark efficiency from the MY as I used to get from my SR+ on aero wheels (see avatar). Over a recent 3333km road trip (plenty of 110km/h trips) it averaged exactly 150Wh/km with these wheel covers.

IMG_0605.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Ottmeister
If these are the ones I have (hard to tell from photos), according to Tessie my shirt trips are 100+% efficiency and my longer highway stuff usually is 150 but I have seen it as low as 120. Weirdly more efficient than the stock covers.

Ordered a bunch of Tessories stuff:

3D All-Weather Floor Mats - Model Y (#TM0054B)
Kids Car Seat Mat Protector (#G0002A)
Glass Roof Sunshade - Model Y (#TM0076A)
Seat Belt Insert (#G0003A)
Mud Flaps (Gen 2) - Model Y (#TM0050A)
Centre Console Organiser Tray (#TM0022C)
Bundle: Model Y Premium Liner Set
Premium Lower Boot Liner - Model Y (#TM0061B)
Premium Boot Liner - Model Y (#TM0060B)
Premium Front Trunk Liner - Model Y (#TM0062B)

Still to order:
- Uberturbine 21" touch up paint (lol)
- Rear port shades (Tesla Model Y Port Window Shades (2020-Present))

Not sure what else

Reactions: Maximillan
Thank you so much. Tessories seems to be the most popular option even on the Aussie Facebook groups. I will order one when the delivery date is nearby.
Tessories are also well priced. Essentially Ali express price but you don't need to wait forever and they have some quality control. New accessories releases are a bit delayed as they test or bulk order.