Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL Y DELIVERY New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ETERNAL ACE pulling into Laem Chabang now 👀
1676847989460.png

Reactions: dm_nz
Got sick of waiting for AIS data and found a way to get satellite position data for the ship (without paying) so made this to display it. Feel free to use it to track ETERNAL ACE.

https://ship-my-ride.metaname.workers.dev/
Are you sure it is the eternal ace, Tesla rep said these cars were loaded on the 25th of Jan 2023 on the Swift Ace voyage 120 A and an arrival date of 13th March in ports of Auckland. Where did you get your info? The swift ace is currently in fremantle and due to sail for Adelade.

Are you sure it is the eternal ace, Tesla rep said these cars were loaded on the 25th of Jan 2023 on the Swift Ace voyage 120 A and an arrival date of 13th March in ports of Auckland. Where did you get your info? The swift ace is currently in fremantle and due to sail for Adelade.
I'm like 99% sure. I'm surprised your Tesla rep was able to tell you so much, mine didn't seem to know anything 😂. The cars went from Shanghai to Thailand on Swift Ace on voyage 122, and then got loaded onto Eternal Ace from Thailand is currently en-route to Fremantle (Perth). You can see this all here. If you have your VIN number (on the final invoice) you can search your VIN by going here and using that search. Make sure you search by VIN. You'll probably find that your itinerary will be for Eternal Ace.

If your search from the site above shows up with nothing it could be that your car is on another boat called Paganella due for arrival in Auckland on the 7 March. What is your EDD?

Hi there, anyone know when the next shipment is due in Auckland? I ordered a MYSR in MSM colour. The EDD is 16 Mar - 31 Mar in the app.

From another thread someone has suggested it’s likely to be put on the ship Paganella that’s due in Auckland 7 Mar 😬
If your edd is 16 mar-31 March it is on the swift ace that lef Shanghai on the 25th of Jan and is currently sailing towards Adelade. I checked my car with its order number on the tesla reps computer which has all this information.

I'm like 99% sure. I'm surprised your Tesla rep was able to tell you so much, mine didn't seem to know anything 😂. The cars went from Shanghai to Thailand on Swift Ace on voyage 122, and then got loaded onto Eternal Ace from Thailand is currently en-route to Fremantle (Perth). You can see this all here. If you have your VIN number (on the final invoice) you can search your VIN by going here and using that search. Make sure you search by VIN. You'll probably find that your itinerary will be for Eternal Ace.

If your search from the site above shows up with nothing it could be that your car is on another boat called Paganella due for arrival in Auckland on the 7 March. What is your EDD?
Thanks mate for this fantastic update,much obliged. My EDD is 16 March to 31st March. The Tesla rep I dealt with was super friendly and showed me on his computer the date the car was loaded onto the swift Ace as the 25th of Jan with an arrival date in Auckland of 13th March. There was no mention of a transhipment to the eternal ace. How did you figure out the transhipment? because you are right the arrivals in port of Auckland does not show swift ace but does show the eternal ace. Thanks once again for this info.

If your edd is 16 mar-31 March it is on the swift ace that lef Shanghai on the 25th of Jan and is currently sailing towards Adelade. I checked my car with its order number on the tesla reps computer which has all this information.
Nice either way it's close to getting to Auckland.

Did you check your VIN on that link I provided? Because @dm_nz paid for a tracking service and seems to think their Tesla is also on Eternal Ace.

Thanks mate for this fantastic update,much obliged. My EDD is 16 March to 31st March. The Tesla rep I dealt with was super friendly and showed me on his computer the date the car was loaded onto the swift Ace as the 25th of Jan with an arrival date in Auckland of 13th March. There was no mention of a transhipment to the eternal ace. How did you figure out the transhipment? because you are right the arrivals in port of Auckland does not show swift ace but does show the eternal ace. Thanks once again for this info.
It shows the transhipment on the MOLACE website tracker. If you go to their site (link in my above post) you can search your VIN and then click the “itinerary” button next to the result. It shows that Swift Ace goes to Thailand and then from Thailand it’s on a ship called Eternal Ace.

Nice either way it's close to getting to Auckland.

Did you check your VIN on that link I provided? Because @dm_nz paid for a tracking service and seems to think their Tesla is also on Eternal Ace.
Yes I did, and sure enough it showed up as being on the eternal ace, the swift ace was shown as the feeder vessel that transported it to Thailand. Thanks once again for the info.

Reactions: noom