Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI Elon said the price for FSD will increase July 1. Not sure by much in $CAD but $1k USD. Keep that in mind if planning on getting it, and when you will actually take delivery of your MY. Price for FSD gets locked in when order is placed, even if delivery is after July 1. Some people want to roll that into the total price of the car and their loan. Others like those in California whose annual registration costs are linked to their purchase price, opt out of FSD to keep purchase price lower, and once they get their car buy FSD via credit card, software update, no service center visit required. All depends on you situation.

I notice if I look at overview, under prepare for delivery it only shows "order" checked off, even though I have filled in registration and payment details and been approved for financing. It's that normal?
You seem further ahead than me. Under "Prepare for delivery" I only see "Overview" then I have a check mark for Registration and Payment but the teade-in is still pending. I assume once the trade in is offered and accepted mine will change to "Order" also, but hey, what do I know ;)

You seem further ahead than me. Under "Prepare for delivery" I only see "Overview" then I have a check mark for Registration and Payment but the teade-in is still pending. I assume once the trade in is offered and accepted mine will change to "Order" also, but hey, what do I know ;)

I think we are looking at different things, when you click on overview you get a pop up that has 4 steps.
Order
Prepare for delivery
Payment
Delivery

Only Order is checked for me.