Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got the email from Tesla
located in Vancouver.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608-134304.png
    Screenshot_20200608-134304.png
    581.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Hugh Mannity
Trade in offered (less than what I expected , sort of). Accepted anyway only due to the state of the world and all.
I've uploaded my insurance and now the "overview" show "order" checked and "prepare for delivery" checked.

Contract is being drafted then I'll need to sort out any extra payment.

Very close now.

Trade in offered (less than what I expected , sort of). Accepted anyway only due to the state of the world and all.
I've uploaded my insurance and now the "overview" show "order" checked and "prepare for delivery" checked.

Very close now.

what vehicle did you trade in, if you don't mind me asking? so you just drop your existing car to Tesla?

Very close now.

I'm very happy that is progressing for you!!! But I'm sorry about the low quote.. I'm going to likely be doing the same, hard to sell privately now.

Congrats!

Does anyone get the armadillo and asking for postal code when you click manage model y.

Also the URL show Model 3 so I did not move forward just incase
I have no idea what the armadillo page is as I never seen it. If you go to the tesla.com => support page and at the bottom right corner their is an icon for type chat during office hours. Maybe best to ask them?

The quote I received from Autotrader expired, so I'm really at their mercy now...
I really hope the quote comes in soon the guy I spoke to didn't seem to positive. By end of week..
Expect a few grand less than autotrader. :(

Just did some math and I lost >$500 from the last offer I received selling private that I turned down. However I'm now keeping all my extras such as winter tires and rims etc that I'll sell on the back end which will bring me more than the >$500 difference. So all in all, I'm not that upset.

Reactions: Hugh Mannity