Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we are now the heading into the last day of March, I was curious as to how many people in Quebec have managed to get their hands on a Model Y to benefit on the Quebec incentive as well? Or are all devlieries suspended until further notice?

We may be lucky to see our y's by spring 2021? I bet they are thinking about getting the lines silky smooth, fit and finish on track along with talk about QC on jimmering (trouble shooting and adjusting (fixing) the right thing). They now have the time to come out better and I am hoping our patience and understanding, as seen in the past, will be worth it. Best to all at Tesla and TMC.

Looks like Model Y's will be heading for Canada in the coming months. Yesterday, the website DriveTeslaCanada reported that Canadian reservation holders are getting calls from Tesla to check on their readiness to take delivery possibly as soon as June or July, if all goes well... I received one of those calls from Tesla Vancouver today!!! They indicated that I should expect follow up from a Tesla delivery advisor sometime in May to get the process rolling. BTW, I've ordered a Model Y with white exterior / AWD / black interior / 19 inch gemini wheels / auto pilot only. I placed my original reservation last November. Am trying to be patient...

Looks like Model Y's will be heading for Canada in the coming months. Yesterday, the website DriveTeslaCanada reported that Canadian reservation holders are getting calls from Tesla to check on their readiness to take delivery possibly as soon as June or July, if all goes well... I received one of those calls from Tesla Vancouver today!!! They indicated that I should expect follow up from a Tesla delivery advisor sometime in May to get the process rolling. BTW, I've ordered a Model Y with white exterior / AWD / black interior / 19 inch gemini wheels / auto pilot only. I placed my original reservation last November. Am trying to be patient...
Very interesting and exciting. I ordered mine in April 2019 and am in Ontario but have yet to get a similar call. I'm certainly ready for my delivery and look forward to hopefully being in the first wave in to Canada.

Very interesting and exciting. I ordered mine in April 2019 and am in Ontario but have yet to get a similar call. I'm certainly ready for my delivery and look forward to hopefully being in the first wave in to Canada.

I am in Toronto and just received a call yesterday verifying that I would be able to take delivery as early as June or July, if a car with my specs were available at that time.

My config is white/white LR AWD with 20” induction wheels, no FSD. My order was placed the first week of March 2020.

The advisor gave the option of picking up either in Oakville or at the DVP and Lawrence location.

I am not getting my hopes up too high because it didn’t sound like delivery in June/July was a sure thing, but still exciting since I assumed I wouldn’t hear from them until at least Fall 2020!

I am in Toronto and just received a call yesterday verifying that I would be able to take delivery as early as June or July, if a car with my specs were available at that time.

My config is white/white LR AWD with 20” induction wheels, no FSD. My order was placed the first week of March 2020.

The advisor gave the option of picking up either in Oakville or at the DVP and Lawrence location.

I am not getting my hopes up too high because it didn’t sound like delivery in June/July was a sure thing, but still exciting since I assumed I wouldn’t hear from them until at least Fall 2020!
wow,more good news ... I'm in Ottawa so Oakville is a little far for me but hey, it's getting closer.
We ordered a Blue on black LR AWA induction wheels with the FSD. Although I'm still skeptical of a June/July delivery for me, if it's before December I'll be happy.

I am a reservation holder from Feb/19 and live in Vancouver, I did not receive a call, so I call the dealer. The person I spoke hadn't heard anything. But I expected that... I got excited, I am checking my account daily!
Blue w/ black interior, performance w/ FSD. This is my first Tesla! I have already bought the charger in preparation, then Covid came. :(
Stay safe!

wow,more good news ... I'm in Ottawa so Oakville is a little far for me but hey, it's getting closer.
We ordered a Blue on black LR AWA induction wheels with the FSD. Although I'm still skeptical of a June/July delivery for me, if it's before December I'll be happy.

Yes, me too! I wonder if they are thinking about relocating some of their existing inventory from the US that they weren’t able to deliver due to cancelled or delayed orders related to the pandemic? Or, maybe they are planning ahead in case they are able to make another batch of vehicles if the emergency measures are relaxed by June?

Either way, I won’t count on getting my car in the summer, although it would be amazing if it happened!

Just got a call from Tesla Lawrence.
When I answered, I didn't hear any one on the other end.
After 30 seconds I hung up and tried calling them back.
Got through to new car delivery and they said it's just them updating us on the closure of the delivery centre and if we have any questions about my order.
Disappointed. Hope the guy was wrong and they were reaching out for delivery times

I just got a call from my advisor a couple of minutes ago! I think they're assigning owners TAs right now so they're just making first contact. He works at Yorkdale, but Lawrence will be my pick-up location. Nothing new to report. Tesla tentatively has their factory reopening for production May 4th, and we MAY see deliveries "sometime during the summer."

He was also looking at my timeline and seeing when I wanted delivery. I said the earlier the better! So hopefully that keeps me up near the front of the line =D

YEA CANADA DELIVERIES!

I just got a call from my advisor a couple of minutes ago! I think they're assigning owners TAs right now so they're just making first contact. He works at Yorkdale, but Lawrence will be my pick-up location. Nothing new to report. Tesla tentatively has their factory reopening for production May 4th, and we MAY see deliveries "sometime during the summer."

He was also looking at my timeline and seeing when I wanted delivery. I said the earlier the better! So hopefully that keeps me up near the front of the line =D

YEA CANADA DELIVERIES!
Good news for sure!

I'd think that a home delivery in Ottawa may be the reason I haven't received a call yet but of course can't be sure. I really hope to be getting my call soon ... I hope. If anyone in Ottawa gets their call, please let me know.