Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No I don't have a model 3. I'm trading in a Chevy Silverado. I just hope the transaction is quick so I don't have to deal with them changing the trade value.
The Tesla guy told me it depend when you have order lots of people have order in 2019. My model 3 it just march dam with 8800km. I could try sellng it myself but how when we don t know when we ard going to get my gtttt

I had the same issue, I tried IE instead of Chrome and it worked. I was getting frustrated too, I was able to upload mine without issue on Chrome but I could get my wife's to work. I took many pictures changed sized and nothing. As soon as I tried IE it worked.... Strange
Thanks. I tried Chrome and Safari on Mac and saw the same problem so I assumed it was a Tesla site issue but then I tried Chrome on Windows and it worked. So there's some sort of bug that affects only some browsers and some OS's.

Thanks. I tried Chrome and Safari on Mac and saw the same problem so I assumed it was a Tesla site issue but then I tried Chrome on Windows and it worked. So there's some sort of bug that affects only some browsers and some OS's.

The second picture bug is still there since 2 years ago when I ordered a Model 3. You can fix it by switching from Canada to the US site while logged in.

Tesla Asks for Canadian Model Y Registration Details Ahead of June Deliveries
Ahead of the first Tesla Model Y deliveries in Canada set for this month, the company recently started asking reservation holders for registration, trade-in and payment details. Model Y reservation holders are seeing new fields to be filled in within their accounts online at Tesla.com. Tesla is asking for registrant type (one or two people or a company), registration address, trade-in details and also payment method for Model Y. Existing Tesla customers are most likely familiar with these steps,

Read in iPhone in Canada: Tesla Asks for Canadian Model Y Registration Details Ahead of June Deliveries — iPhone in Canada

You got the trade in offer? I didn't think they would work over the weekend!?

How was the offer vs your expectation?

I'm so nervous about the offer but excited to get it over with.
Was good for me; more than reasonable. As noted I need a new vehicle and the 3rd 10 year old 120L tank GMC 4x4 owes me nothing again. See you may also be soon a former Chevy pickup owner also. The lack of maintenance on these EV is enticing. Getting more and more battery equipment out here now; good tech, clean and quite.

Was good for me; more than reasonable. As noted I need a new vehicle and the 3rd 10 year old 120L tank GMC 4x4 owes me nothing again. See you may also be soon a former Chevy pickup owner also. The lack of maintenance on these EV is enticing. Getting more and more battery equipment out here now; good tech, clean and quite.
Nice!
Ya I'm getting rid of my 2017 Silverado Z71 quad cab 4x4. I had bought it to pull our travel trailer but since we sold it, I had no reason for a truck.

I'm hoping to get the call tomorrow about my trade ... I also hope it's reasonable.

Nice!
Ya I'm getting rid of my 2017 Silverado Z71 quad cab 4x4. I had bought it to pull our travel trailer but since we sold it, I had no reason for a truck.

I'm hoping to get the call tomorrow about my trade ... I also hope it's reasonable.
I too am waiting for a call about the trade in!
Fingers crossed for a call tomorrow! I entered all the info Friday afternoon.
It's it happening, really!?!?!

Looks like we're in the same boat. Keep us posted on your progress and I'll do the same. So nervous about their offer.
Will do! I am also, I have a 2011 Volvo xc60, and the resale market seems very thin.. my quote from Autotrader was about 3000k less than I expected. So we'll see..
I did just see that the taxes we're lowered on my order under the financing section, this just happened today, went down $2800, strange..

oooooo my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just call Tesla they have my VIN and I don't see it by in the cash they never call me or text me I just call to see if everything was fine with my order. They will send my vin by email and they told me my delivery should be between June 17-23. I hope it is not a mistake

Reactions: Aleks0404