Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if you can request a new VIN since you don't want a damaged car before you pick it up ... depending on damage of course.

Mygod there are so busy for Q2 delivery someone recall me telling me the car is in Montreal apparently.... and it is just the bumper that there is a scratch on it so they would be abble to deliver it and replace it after...... they are suposed to call me back tonight if I can take delivery tomorrow. I think I will belived when I see it.

Mygod there are so busy for Q2 delivery someone recall me telling me the car is in Montreal apparently.... and it is just the bumper that there is a scratch on it so they would be abble to deliver it and replace it after...... they are suposed to call me back tonight if I can take delivery tomorrow. I think I will belived when I see it.
Well that doesn't sound too bad. Bullet dodged.

For whatever it’s worth on two occasions now from Vancouver sales advisors, that text we all received was meaningless, and if we don’t get delivery by end of June it may very well be like previous Tesla deliveries in Canada in that the next batch will be in September. Not a great sign for anyone who doesn’t have a vin already, but not a nail in the coffin either.

For whatever it’s worth on two occasions now from Vancouver sales advisors, that text we all received was meaningless, and if we don’t get delivery by end of June it may very well be like previous Tesla deliveries in Canada in that the next batch will be in September. Not a great sign for anyone who doesn’t have a vin already, but not a nail in the coffin either.
Well that's not great... Thanks for the update

I feel you.. I've heard the opposite, seeing the MY is only for North America they don't have the same issues as in the past. We'll see!
Did you get the text about being made next 7 days?
I actually had a text that said delivery in next week or two. Inferring it was already made.
C5EFB819-CB83-4E18-8F8D-8EF73275A43A.png