Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any info when Model Y's will be delivered in Canada?

the website states mid summer, was Just wondering whether anyone has any info

Are there any Canadians waiting for the Y like me?

I ordered Blue w/ back interior, LR AWD, 19" wheels with FSD

Was at a Tesla owners club meeting last night, and June / July seemed to be the expectation. White interior, and less premium vehicles may take longer.
Ya without having any insider information I assumed and have been planning for a June delivery. I won't complain if it's earlier and a little later will allow me to save more .... but excited in any case.

Any of you planning to get Ceramic coating or Protection film(PPF) or both?

If yes, we can all bulk it and get a good discount.
There is this place called Ceramic pro Toronto by the queensway.

They have amazing reviews and I'm in touch with the owner there.

Do let me know guys!

Any of you planning to get Ceramic coating or Protection film(PPF) or both?

If yes, we can all bulk it and get a good discount.
There is this place called Ceramic pro Toronto by the queensway.

They have amazing reviews and I'm in touch with the owner there.

Do let me know guys!

Unfortunately any discounts you'd be able to arrange I'd blow in travel and hotel from Ottawa ;) I noticed there are 2 others in Ottawa that ordered Ys from the google doc ... not sure 3 cars will have much negotiation power.

Unfortunately any discounts you'd be able to arrange I'd blow in travel and hotel from Ottawa ;) I noticed there are 2 others in Ottawa that ordered Ys from the google doc ... not sure 3 cars will have much negotiation power.

he said above 5 cars he can give a really good discount. 2 cars will also work.
It is obviously expensive but worth it of you are planning on keeping it for a long time.

I will get it done either way but if you are getting a discount why not try

But yeah, If from Ottawa then I guess you wont save that much. But if you are still planning to get it done, let me know(if you want to) what they quote you in Ottawa.

he said it will be $5200 for full PPF and around $1700 for ceramic.

I was planning to go for front PPF and ceramic for the whole car

I got that too, however, I was told Toronto would be my pickup location and I'm in Belleville. I think you need to be a certain distance from the nearest store to get home delivery but I'm not positive.

On the FAQ page you need to live 360km from the nearest service station to qualify ... not sure how far Belleville is from Toronto, but I assume it's less than that.

Frequently Asked Delivery Questions

"What if I live far away from the nearest Service Center?
If you live more than 360 km from the closest Service Center, your vehicle can be shipped directly to your home or office. Payment in full is required before the car will ship, and a window for delivery will then be provided. We encourage you to consider picking up your vehicle at the Service Center, as it offers you the very best delivery experience, including the ability to schedule a specific day and time for delivery, meet your local service team and receive a full vehicle walkthrough. Our supercharger network enables long distance travel unlike any other electric vehicle – perfect for your trip home!"

Reactions: warloc
You need to be atleast 300 Kilometers(220 miles) away from the Tesla showroom for home delivery
The FAQ says 360 ... I'm closer then that to Montreal but I guess they want to do an in province delivery which makes North York the closest and over 400 km away. There is a repair center listed on the TESLA website in Ottawa on Carling but I'm not sure if that counts.

Reactions: warloc
On the FAQ page you need to live 360km from the nearest service station to qualify ... not sure how far Belleville is from Toronto, but I assume it's less than that.

"What if I live far away from the nearest Service Center?
If you live more than 360 km from the closest Service Center, your vehicle can be shipped directly to your home or office. Payment in full is required before the car will ship, and a window for delivery will then be provided. We encourage you to consider picking up your vehicle at the Service Center, as it offers you the very best delivery experience, including the ability to schedule a specific day and time for delivery, meet your local service team and receive a full vehicle walkthrough. Our supercharger network enables long distance travel unlike any other electric vehicle – perfect for your trip home!"
It's less than 200km. I prefer picking up anyways. I assume everyone got the home delivery message and they will adjust that when you actually get a delivery date.