Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - let the Photoshopping begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think having just 1 door on each side is a good idea. In inclement weather, if a door is open, the whole interior will get wind, rain, snow,... blown in. Also, what if the person(s) in the 2nd row don't want to be exposed to the outside when the front row person gets in and out?

Attachments

• IMG_5677.jpg
    IMG_5677.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Reactions: dragonxt
I was hoping Tesla would have something akin to the Autocar design. This is just a Model 3 wagon. I’m guessing it’ll have maybe 0.75-1 inch higher ground clearance than the Model 3. What a waste of an opportunity to do something cool and fun. The bean counters have hit Tesla!

They are releasing their version of what is the most popular type of consumer car in the country. This isn't the place to do crazy.

Reactions: Vitold
I do have to say that hopefully it has something fairly unique because otherwise this does seem lazy.

Certainly it'll be a Tesla -- one huge screen complete with fart noises -- but it won't come stock with 35'' off-road tires or air rockets. Crazy is for the Roadster and, from the sound of Elon's tweets, the truck. (Which may or may not be a good idea, but that's for another thread.)