Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y levering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla called me via the phone bypassing the leasing company. Didn't get a text, didn't see the VIN in the source......just a very nice phone call with a sooner than expected date so .... better call to be sure and check the UK forum that communicates on ship movements by Mr. Miserable

Reactions: VZTL
Tesla called me via the phone bypassing the leasing company. Didn't get a text, didn't see the VIN in the source......just a very nice phone call with a sooner than expected date so .... better call to be sure and check the UK forum that communicates on ship movements by Mr. Miserable
My order is also via a leasing company ( Alphabet ), so all information about the delivery is via them. I don;t get any first hand feedback from Tesla.
When did you order yours?

My order is also via a leasing company ( Alphabet ), so all information about the delivery is via them. I don;t get any first hand feedback from Tesla.
When did you order yours?
end of October via Lease Plan. initial delivery date 8/12, postponed to 4/01, last week Tesla confirmed for 28/12 at 11:00. But again, call Tesla, they know where you car is. I honestly think that if not delivered at the end of the month/very early January, it will be February as all boats for this quarter left China (but I could be mistaking)

Also, you might have a “blocking” date due to your current lease? (If its a company car which still has some time left on the contact?: delivery date from.……..happened to me once)

Reactions: job-lek
end of October via Lease Plan. initial delivery date 8/12, postponed to 4/01, last week Tesla confirmed for 28/12 at 11:00. But again, call Tesla, they know where you car is. I honestly think that if not delivered at the end of the month/very early January, it will be February as all boats for this quarter left China (but I could be mistaking)

Also, you might have a “blocking” date due to your current lease? (If its a company car which still has some time left on the contact?: delivery date from.……..happened to me once)
Called Tesla.
They confirm that there is no blocking dates by Lease Company or there's no deliberate delay from lease company itself.
It's just that no car can be matched with my order ( MYLR/White/Black Interiors/19'' Gemini ) at this time and they are sold out for Q4.
Earliest will be 2nd half of Feb'22 now.
And still from China and not Berlin.

Just a frustrating wait then.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: job-lek
*Meldt

In afwachting van de Model X refresh die in order staat (met een ETA van.... geen idee, zou mid 2022, maar enorme twijfel daaraan) en de huidige auto die het aan het opgeven is, besloten voor een Model Y te gaan (MSM, LR, 5 zits (uiteraard), standaard velgen, zwart interieur, geen extra software opties).

Besteld op 24 november met een ETA van Feb 2022. Week later werd ik door mijn salesrep gebeld dat er een identieke config was, maar dan met de grotere velgen (moest ik wel 2300 euro extra betalen) maar dan kreeg ik de auto voor het einde van het jaar! Geen lastige keuze, dus akkoord gegeven.

Inmiddels mijn VIN kunnen ontdekken in de sourcecode, eerste SMS gehad van Tesla en de betalingsdetails staan ook klaar op de portal. Nu even afwachten wanneer de auto daadwerkelijk opgehaald kan worden. Ik heb het vermoeden dat deze op de Paradise staat, welke eerst naar GB gaat en een ETA heeft van 12 december. Paar dagen erbij tellen voor uitladen, varen naar Zeebrugge en transport + prep, en ik verwacht een ophaaldatum van tussen de 18de en de 24ste (met een beetje pech, de dagen na kerst)

Helemaal zin! Maar wachten heeft nog nooit zo lang geduurd :p Inmiddels wel de achterbak mat gekocht en een screenprotector voor de MCU (met name ivm vingerafdrukken; holy moly tijdens de testrit was dat helemaal goed zichtbaar) en de laadpaal laten plaatsen. Nu de auto zelf nog!

En dan wéér wachten tot de X uit is. Maar dat zal wat makkelijker zijn met de Y als voorloper :)