Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got message from Tesla - Yes, the current ETA we have for your Model Y is June 10th to Oakville!
Placed my order on April 24th - MY RWD White. I am wondering how much longer it will take them for actual delivery - week or two?
Yes I also got the same June 10 delivery date to Oakville service center for my VIN. I placed my order on April 23rd. I was told that it will take about 1-2 days to prep the car for delivery…. They will wash/clean, install rear PPF, front mud flaps, and add “spaceship sound” for reverse as I this sound is not a requirement for chinese market

Reactions: Esan na
Reactions: LeFrankeh
Weird, thought both US/ China ones would considered import....

anyways.
Fuel consumption ratings search tool (2023, assume this is US as the range matched 531km)

vs
Fuel consumption ratings search tool (2023 import, assumed this is MIC, as the range only has 497km maybe due to LFP)
finally tesla site updated the range and matched what it's on the government site.

new AWD LR range is now 497km dropped from 531km

My friend in Montreal just got an email to schedule delivery for mid next week. Him and I sat together and booked each of ours ten seconds apart. No news on my side though - exact same car, white MYRWD, no additional bells and whistles. What should i do?

I don't understand how orders processed and prioritized at Tesla. There so many people getting delivery dates ahead of me in Oakville but they placed their orders fews weeks later than me for the same build.
Try calling in. Moved my delivery up a handful of days

Also, as per delivery advisor, Tesla tries to overbook time slots. So if the slot you want is full, they might be able to override it manually

Reactions: egorrich