Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you with VIN, let me know if you guys have issues insuring your vehicles as Model Y RWD will be new to Canada and I am not sure if insurance companies will have it in their systems. I have heard of similar issues in UK when Model Y RWD was first introduced

For those of you with VIN, let me know if you guys have issues insuring your vehicles as Model Y RWD will be new to Canada and I am not sure if insurance companies will have it in their systems. I have heard of similar issues in UK when Model Y RWD was first introduced
I replied to your other post. But my insurance company doesn't have the RWD drive in the system yet. So they gave me a quote for the MYLR.

I'm assuming the quoted price should be about the same or less for the RWD.

Reactions: Esan na
Even with my EDD May 16 - 30 My tesla rep says he sees it internally as second week june...more time to buy mods
Damn I don’t see why that’s the case since you got the VIN already. It definitely doesn’t take almost a month to bring the car over from the port in Tacoma, Washington. Unless your car is already produced and is waiting for the next ship but the system misinterpreted it as if it’s arriving in the current ship. Hopefully you do get it within the current EDD though.

Reactions: Simon207
Did anyone get a better rate from Tesla financing than 6.06% APR at 72 months with Scotia Bank?
The rate changes every month, was told that 5.75% was the best rate in April and 6.06% is the best rate this month. I’m assuming @reyhan12 received a lower rate due to the lower term of 36 months

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: t49223