Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated again just now! No VIN in the page source, but it's there in the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

MYRWD/White/Black/19"
Montreal, Canada
OD: April 25, 2023
EDD: May - Jul 2023
EDD1: May 11 - June 8
EDD2: May 16- May 30

For those that have purchased a Tesla before from the dealer, is it recommended to do wire-transfer in advance or just bring the cheque/bank draft on delivery day? Since there's a $7K provincial rebate, is there any chance that Tesla would be able to take care of this on the spot on delivery day, ie I bring the balance - $7K OR I should bring the full balance and just get the rebate back to me afterwards?
Easiest to bring bank draft but confirm with Tesla the final amount. No rebates were available when I got mine in October. But I’m fairly certain Tesla adjusted the MVPA price for my friend who got the B.C. rebate. I don’t know if Quebec’s rebate or the federal rebate are handled differently??
I’d triple check with Tesla as you want to arrive with the draft in the correct amount as Tesla takes months to issue refund cheques.

Reactions: MisterX
I got my VIN as well now. Mine was in the page source. There was no VIN in the Motor Vehicle Agreement.

I've updated the compiled EDD table. Notice onlinesurfer (from RedFlagDeals) ordered May 3 but also got a May 16 - 30 EDD. I'm assuming the ship is carrying a few MYRWD White stock for inventory.
UsernameModelColorOrder DateLocationEDDVIN AssignedNotes
Laughing HippoMYRWDWhiteApril 21VancouverNot Provided
Esan naMYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoMay 16- May 30Y
Jck2tamMYRWDWhiteApril 22TorontoMay 16- May 30Changed from MYLR White/White 19" to MYRWD 19"
t49223MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoMay 16- May 30
reyhan12MYRWDWhiteApril 25VancouverMay 16- May 30Y
mdlyrwdMYRWDWhiteApril 23MontrealMay 16- May 30
Gajrollia - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedVancouverMay 16- May 30RedFlagDeals
MisterXMYRWDWhiteApril 25MontrealMay 16- May 30Y
onlinesurferMYRWDWhiteMay 3TorontoMay 16- May 30RedFlagDeals
Simon207 MYRWDBlueApril 21TorontoMay 11- June 8
rugerty100 - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedTorontoMay 11- June 8RedFlagDeals
404 Not FoundMYRWDBlueApril 22HamiltonJune 11- June 30Tow
coolangattic MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30Tow. RedFlagDeals
TensorVortexMYRWDBlueApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30
mounties99MYRWDBlueApril 25OttawaJune 11- June 30
LeFrankehMYRWDWhiteApril 21Quebec CityJune 11- June 3019"/Tow

I was just looking through the Motor Vehicle Agreement document for my pending RWD and it says the Odometer is already 30?
Yes seems like it could have 30 already, maybe not exactly 30 but it’s in an acceptable range for new vehicles. Based on the drone footage it did look like they had to drive it quite the distance from the parking lot to the ship.

EDD updated again just now! No VIN in the page source, but it's there in the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

MYRWD/White/Black/19"
Montreal, Canada
OD: April 25, 2023
EDD: May - Jul 2023
EDD1: May 11 - June 8
EDD2: May 16- May 30

For those that have purchased a Tesla before from the dealer, is it recommended to do wire-transfer in advance or just bring the cheque/bank draft on delivery day? Since there's a $7K provincial rebate, is there any chance that Tesla would be able to take care of this on the spot on delivery day, ie I bring the balance - $7K OR I should bring the full balance and just get the rebate back to me afterwards?
From a dealer, you mean Tesla right?
If so Tesla is not considered a dealer but the manufacturer. If you are referring to the Quebec rebate it is on a dealer who can apply for it on your behalf not the mfg. Tesla will deduct the Canadian one if your car is eligible for it directly on your invoice. I would bring the certified cheque or money order in the instructions you’ll receive. That is what I did last year.

As if you pass on the car for defects etc you’ll still have the money in your pocket but if you wire transfer it , good luck getting it back.

For the Qc rebate all the papers you need will be in the package. Just scan them and send them in via the web site. Took me about 5 weeks to get my cheque.

Don’t have a vin currently but a friend who ordered few days after me got his vin…under model year he says it shows N which is 2022 model..
Mines has a P in the 10th character, so it is a 2023. Your friend could be looking at the wrong vin, when I checked on safari it showed two different LRW Vins. The correct one was under the profile section.