Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Tesla Ship Tracker, ETA is May 15. Tesla Ship Trac
ETA does show May 15 based on current speed and distance, but it seems like they have been scheduled to arrive at the port on May 17th due to a lack of available space for it to dock. This is the schedule on the official port website.

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: t49223
I think I just made a post above in error that I can't undo. Anyway, I noticed Tesla fixed their site error that showed the MY RWD at 2298 kgs. It now shows 1909 kgs as in the rest of the world. It still says 250 KW charging instead of 170 KW. We'll find out soon enough.

Attachments

• 20230514_223719.jpg
    20230514_223719.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Esan na
ETA does show May 15 based on current speed and distance, but it seems like they have been scheduled to arrive at the port on May 17th due to a lack of available space for it to dock. This is the schedule on the official port website.
Morning Crystal is anchored at the port waiting for Glovis Crystal to leave terminal EB1. It's strange though, Glovis Crystal departs the terminal at 5PM today. According to the schedule, there's no ship that will dock after that up until May 16. I wonder why Morning Caroline couldn't dock right after Glovis Crystal leaves.

Morning Crystal is anchored at the port waiting for Glovis Crystal to leave terminal EB1. It's strange though, Glovis Crystal departs the terminal at 5PM today. According to the schedule, there's no ship that will dock after that up until May 16. I wonder why Morning Caroline couldn't dock right after Glovis Crystal leaves.
That’s what I noticed too, maybe they require some time to clear off the vehicles in the parking lot that were unloaded from GLOVIS crystal.

Reactions: reyhan12
I think I just made a post above in error that I can't undo. Anyway, I noticed Tesla fixed their site error that showed the MY RWD at 2298 kgs. It now shows 1909 kgs as in the rest of the world. It still says 250 KW charging instead of 170 KW. We'll find out soon enough.
It’d be nice if it actually had 250kw charging speed capability but it’s unlikely due to it being an lfp battery.

Reactions: Esan na
For anyone in BC, my friend was just told the BC gov ran out of funds for the Provincial rebate. He had his delivery scheduled for this Saturday so has now delayed it as BC has told Tesla funds will be replenished in about a week (exact date uncertain). Tesla said he could take delivery on Saturday and forgo the rebate (yeah right) or delay. But he had to initiate the conversation with Tesla as his only clue was the BC rebate wasn't showing on the MVPA. They would have just let him show up on Saturday.

Reactions: reyhan12
For anyone in BC, my friend was just told the BC gov ran out of funds for the Provincial rebate. He had his delivery scheduled for this Saturday so has now delayed it as BC has told Tesla funds will be replenished in about a week (exact date uncertain). Tesla said he could take delivery on Saturday and forgo the rebate (yeah right) or delay. But he had to initiate the conversation with Tesla as his only clue was the BC rebate wasn't showing on the MVPA. They would have just let him show up on Saturday.
Interesting, I can't find any info about this and the BC rebate website is still open for applications. Surely if the rebate was approved, it will be honored.

Interesting, I can't find any info about this and the BC rebate website is still open for applications. Surely if the rebate was approved, it will be honored.
Yeah hope so because as per this website $21.46 million is in reserved funds and it has asterisk beside it. At the bottom of website it says “*Funds reserved for the reimbursement of applications submitted. These funds are no longer available.”

Unreal that the govt couldn't predict the take up and when they'd run out of money? Sounds like they're just about as effective as the ON government, although bonus points for not hating EVs.