Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it looks like our MYRWD will be limited to 32 amps. I am still going to install the latest Gen 3 Tesla wall charger with 60 amps circuit breaker as this MYRWD will not be my last EV and charging speed will only go up. unless you already have 40 amps plug that you can use to charge your MYRWD, i suggest installing the 60 amps.
I've got the Gen 3 as well. I might have hardwired to a 60 amp to make things future proof but again, I could barely squeeze in a 40. If you have a 200 amp panel, why not go all the way?

It should arrive at 4PM PST according to vesselfinder.com

From what I've found, vehicle carriers usually dock at New Westminster or Annacis Island. I'm thinking Richmond is just another anchor point until one of the two ships (Glovis Captain, Luna Spirit) leaves Annacis Island. I could be wrong though.
There are two ports for handling auto... one on Annacis island and on Steveston ( Fraser Wharves) just past Massey tunnel. Satellite view does show tons of cars parked at both these locations.

Reactions: reyhan12
Although it doesn’t say that it’s docked this looks interesting

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpeg
    IMG_1405.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 92
Ok, something bizarre happened. I've noticed for many days, there is an "Accelerated Delivery option" where you can change your order and pick from incoming cars. For the last couple of days I saw a white RWD no hitch and a red one as well. I was tempted to switch to the white one, less money and faster delivery, but decided to keep my blue with hitch order and wait for the next shipment. Today I noticed the white one was gone. Tonight, I checked and the red one was gone and I was stunned to see two blue ones listed ! One with hitch like my order and one with no hitch. I pounced on the hitch car right away. Minutes later, the other one is gone now too. My delivery date before said June 11-30. Now with the new order, it changed to June 20-30. Those of you in Ontario and maybe Quebec who have cars currently on the ship, what is your latest EDD range? Thanks.

Ok, something bizarre happened. I've noticed for many days, there is an "Accelerated Delivery option" where you can change your order and pick from incoming cars. For the last couple of days I saw a white RWD no hitch and a red one as well. I was tempted to switch to the white one, less money and faster delivery, but decided to keep my blue with hitch order and wait for the next shipment. Today I noticed the white one was gone. Tonight, I checked and the red one was gone and I was stunned to see two blue ones listed ! One with hitch like my order and one with no hitch. I pounced on the hitch car right away. Minutes later, the other one is gone now too. My delivery date before said June 11-30. Now with the new order, it changed to June 20-30. Those of you in Ontario and maybe Quebec who have cars currently on the ship, what is your latest EDD range? Thanks.
June 6th to 20th for me

June 6th to 20th for me
Ok. I wonder if yours might soon update to June 20th-30th. Another odd thing is it says "Build Details" in English but the actual details are written below in French. All else appears normal. Even my order number is the same as before. Same price. So now I wonder. Is my car on this ship or the next one? Again I'm anxious to hear about any EDD updates from any of you.

Reactions: Esan na
Where do you see this “Accelerated Delivery option”?

Next page should look like this but the RWD cars are now gone.View attachment 939064
Ah yes, I see this all the time for a new order. I thought you meant that it was somewhere in my account for the car that I had on order. In any case, any new one won't be an accelerated delivery for me, since I have the base white RWD without tow, so I'm probably in the first batch that will get it in Quebec anyways.

Reactions: 404 Not Found