Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The timeline used to say June20-30 until yesterday when it got put on hold.

I emailed them 3 days ago asking about insurance and payment info, and they said my car is coming in 2 weeks so get ready to receive delivery message.

Should i press i’m ready?

What’s going on lol.

Last edited:
What does the time line say? I ordered last week it says July 8-18th anyone else with this timeline. I’m stuck on waiting on waiting on bank paperwork does anyone know how long that part takes. This is after the financing approval.
You won’t get any paperwork until 24 hours before delivery, and financing paperwork is only provided after you sign it on the day of delivery. The paperwork will show up on your account a few days after delivery.

Reactions: LeFrankeh
How the heck do they lose a vehicle like that, i swear they are able to track it.
They said they will investigate it more and get back to me, but I don’t think I will get an answer anymore. if I didn’t call the kitchener service center today, and wait 45 mins on hold, I would have missed this delivery. New vin assigned to me at end of day today, and delivery notification at around 6

They said they can see my account got changed to on hold last night, for no reason apparent.

My old VIN was LRWYGDFD9PC938844 , if anyone get my car, that would be funny as hell.

They said they will investigate it more and get back to me, but I don’t think I will get an answer anymore. if I didn’t call the kitchener service center today, and wait 45 mins on hold, I would have missed this delivery. New vin assigned to me at end of day today, and delivery notification at around 6

They said they can see my account got changed to on hold last night, for no reason apparent.

My old VIN was LRWYGDFD9PC938844 , if anyone get my car, that would be funny as hell.
I think the previously assigned one might have a major issue or it’s severally damaged somehow, that’s the only explanation I could think of. Welp atleast you got a new VIN with quick delivery so that’s good.

Took delivery of my RWD today. Car was flawless. One surprise is that it came with Pirelli Scorpion MS tires. Advisor said they're excellent tires and they randomly put Kumho, another brand and Pirelli's on at the factory, so I got lucky I guess.

I'm coming from an Acura RDX and Merc C300 before that and I noticed the Y is very quiet inside. Ride quality is amazing too.

Overall very happy with my switch to electric!

Attachments

• PXL_20230621_201112014.jpg
    PXL_20230621_201112014.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 94
Took delivery of my RWD today. Car was flawless. One surprise is that it came with Pirelli Scorpion MS tires. Advisor said they're excellent tires and they randomly put Kumho, another brand and Pirelli's on at the factory, so I got lucky I guess.

I'm coming from an Acura RDX and Merc C300 before that and I noticed the Y is very quiet inside. Ride quality is amazing too.

Overall very happy with my switch to electric!
Well that's interesting. Another tire choice just like Michelin or Continental on the U.S. cars. I don't know if the Pirelli tires are any better than the Kumho but, it's nice to have the prestige of the Pirelli brand. I'm guessing your car was on the 2nd shipment? Can you tell me what colour your car is and if you have the trailer hitch option? I'm just trying to guess at my chances of getting Perellis. Also, would you mind looking at your sidewall marking to find the treadwear number? I think most tires on Teslas have a rating of 400. I was glad to see 500 on the Kumho. I don't know what number the Pirelli has. And congrats on getting your car

St-Bruno was crazy as well. Half of the parking was with new cars. I was surprised how many people buy teslas :))
Back in Feb 2022, parking was full and the lot next to the SC was full of cars to be delivered. They had 200+ cars to be delivered in a short window before the other delivery trucks comes in.

Haven't been there in months since mobile service comes home ! Glad to see some folks around St-Bruno with some Tesla's.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
Received my RWD Y MSM in Laval today. Tons of deliveries in the scorching heat and no shade, which made inspection that much longer. No real issues and gaps all good. Pirelli Scorpion tires installed. What’s with the 52 psi tire pressure at delivery (recommended 42 psi)? Realized when I got home. Will adjust tomorrow. Received with 60% SOC. Charging to 100% right now.

Received my RWD Y MSM in Laval today. Tons of deliveries in the scorching heat and no shade, which made inspection that much longer. No real issues and gaps all good. Pirelli Scorpion tires installed. What’s with the 52 psi tire pressure at delivery (recommended 42 psi)? Realized when I got home. Will adjust tomorrow. Received with 60% SOC. Charging to 100% right now.
Congrats how long did you wait ? Or when was the original order placed

Mine are also close to 50 psi. Wasn't sure if it was normal or not.

Should I leave them there or should I do something about it?

Picked mine up this evening in Ottawa. No lineups, nothing crazy. The inspection looked good. Tiniest of scratches on the rear panel and some bubbling in the ppf. They mentioned this was normal and should go away in a few days. Tires are Kumho and also inflated to 52psi. Only put on 70kms this evening but love the car so far. Whole process took about 45 minutes to inspect and sign the paperwork. Was a great process.

I'll be graduating to other threads in this group, but I hope this community keeps growing and stays active. Really have enjoyed interacting with the lot of you. Look forward to more discussions in the future!

Mine are also close to 50 psi. Wasn't sure if it was normal or not.

Should I leave them there or should I do something about it?
The tire pressures were probably set in a cooler place. The air conditioned shop at the Tesla store? The factory at Shanghai? Definitely you should lower them to 42 psi cold at a time of day that represents an average temperature for this time of year.