Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got some wheel covers and they look really good and seemed to have cut energy usage by 10wh/km on my short highway run test. It was only $200 but it came from aliexpress.

Attachments

• IMG_2951.jpeg
    IMG_2951.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    641.9 KB · Views: 85
I got a text on Friday asking to schedule pickup, gave me 3 options 13th - 16th for me 13th is the 30th day since ordering it, & financing and trade in Paperwork. I’m not sure if after one month you have to refinance or redo the trade in. Hopefully they have it ready for the set time.

What are you guys seeing for range?
Getting an average of 138wh/km so about 434km with mostly highway driving with AC on. But you do have to note that everyone’s efficiency varies based on driving style, weather conditions, location, weight and a lot of other variables.

Attachments

• IMG_2939.jpeg
    IMG_2939.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2488.png
    IMG_2488.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 51
Yes that’s why I assumed..how do u like the new hubs Esan? I bought a pair but took them off they make a cracking sound
Was yours provided with foam that you stick on? I’m not sure if the foam helps but I haven’t noticed any noise issues, it feels about the same while driving. Although as I mentioned I did notice an increase in efficiency but I’ll see how it pans out in the long term. Overall they’ve been great and look awesome.

I got a text on Friday asking to schedule pickup, gave me 3 options 13th - 16th for me 13th is the 30th day since ordering it, & financing and trade in Paperwork. I’m not sure if after one month you have to refinance or redo the trade in. Hopefully they have it ready for the set time.
The trade in will probably get reevaluated and they might ask you what the odometer is reading again. In terms of financing your offer should be good. Few people have gotten their rates they applied for in April couple months later.

Attachments

• IMG_2489.jpeg
    IMG_2489.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 67
Was yours provided with foam that you stick on? I’m not sure if the foam helps but I haven’t noticed any noise issues, it feels about the same while driving. Although as I mentioned I did notice an increase in efficiency but I’ll see how it pans out in the long term. Overall they’ve been great and look awesome.
Yes came with the foam…I even cut out every piece of the plastic nibs on each hub but still the noise..so frustrating. I happy u like yours congrats

Reactions: Esan na